pressure under ribs

worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

I have been having a slight pressure feeling under my ribs. Any idea what it may be?

Comments

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

Okay..not a doc. having said that if its your right side it could be liver congestion specifically. If its both sides or left side it could be simple intestinal ( descending) colon backup. Those ideas are the first and simplest that come to mind. Flush flush and flush away. When this has happened to me its because I’ve unwittingly eaten too many nuts/seeds which take some time to digest. Hope this helps.

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

could be that you overate, or it could be something more serious. you should see someone about it if it doesn’t improve over the next day.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

it cleared up within 2 days. i must of over did it on the nuts and seeds. if it comes back i will see someone thank you both.

• I’ve actually been having the same problem over the last couple of days, and my pain is concentrated under the right rib only – i.e. where the liver is located. Could it be that I need a flush? I’ve also been feeling pretty mediocre this last week (compared to feeling great prior to), which may or may not be related Any thoughts or flush instructions?

Thanks,

-Dave:)