Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Raw food restaurants in SoCal

geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Hey, does anyone know if there are any raw food restaurants in SoCal, like in/around Palm Desert/ Palm Springs or around LA? I really want to go to one…preferably a less expensive one…

Comments

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

anyone?

• Au Lac in Fountain Valley is awesome, if you like Asian cuisine, chef Edo has an two menus and two kitchens, one for cooked vegan and one for raw vegan. Then there’s Planet Raw in Malibu – that’s Juliano’s, Euphoria loves rawvolution is in Malibu too – and MUCH less expensive than Juliano’s. The best raw restaurant is definitely Mary’s Secret Garden in Ventura if you feel up for the drive – her raw entrees are fresh, no dehydration, which is rare when it comes to restaurants.

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

happycow and yelp are great websites when traveling any where for restaurant and store recommendations.

• I’ll ask my son. He lives in LA (near Santa Monica).

• My son says, LEAF CUISINE in Culver City and also in Studio City. It is a medium price range and has good food.

Hope that helps.

• Good Mood Cafe in Huntington Beach is good. Also if you see a Mother’s Market store they have packaged raw food.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

thanks everyone!!!!

• There is also 118 Degrees in Costa Mesa, and Cilantro Live in San Diego.