Hair lighteners?

Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Does anyone know how to lighten hair naturally? My hair colour is blonde but its a dark dirty-blonde at the crown and I really don’t like that effect. I’ve tried various ways using lemon juice, marigold, baking soda, etc. but nothing really worked so far. Any ideas?

Comments

• chamomile tea….wash ur hair with it and it will eventually get lighter. also add lemon to ur hair and go outside ..if its sunny… but the lemon kills ur hair..so..i wouldnt recommend it :D

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

The only way to naturally lightened hair to where it is really noticeable is to saturate your hair with straight lemon juice and sit in the sun for many hours. You will probably have to do this several times to really get it light. The more time you spend in the sun – the more lightening you will get (look at the hair of surfers). The sun is really the key.

Chamomile tea only really works on already blonde hair. It might add some highlights to dark blonde hair (I have darker blonde hair too and I have tried everything) but it won’t get it as light as the lemon juice will.