Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

E3live ....wheatgrass?

I take e3live first thing every morning on an empty stomach and then have water.
I now would also like to include wheat grass which also you should take on an emty stomach.
Does anyone take either of these first thing in the morning? Plus please include the benefits you have seen and felt with either.
Can I consume both? How can I do that if they both say empty stomach first????
and….any other information would be greatly appreciated,thanks!

Comments

• i take both E3 and wheat grass, but at different times during the day. i’m a huge fan of E3 and experienced significant benefits—brighter skin and coloring, hair growth, increased ability to heal, esp. after strenuous workouts.
    they’re both wonderful supplements, but if i were you, i’d give the E3 priority. i imagine this isn’t the answer you’re looking for, but i am a huge fan of both and support their use for increased vitality. rar!

• Thanks onethousandone,I agree a bit pricey but would not give up e3live!
    How much do you take per day and when?

• why not take them together in the morning?

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I sometimes would take wheatgrass in the afternoon on an empty stomach.

I tend not to bother with wheatgrass when I am taking E3. But that’s just me. Do you need both? I figured it’s the chlorephyl (sp) that is the health promoting ingredient, and as E3 has WAY more than wheatgrass, I don’t bother with the wheatgrass.

Am I wrong to think this?

• I don’t think any of it’s wrong. Personally want to keep my e3live. maybe I will try the wheatgrass later in the day?I just always heard that in order not to feel nauseaus that you have to have wheatgrass on an empty stomach and I want both but e3live more.

HOW MUCH e3live do you all take daily?????????Thanks!

• Five lbs of wheatgrass has as much nutrition as 350 lbs of vegetables so you do the math.Plus its fresher and cheaper than e3live.I personaly like a juice combination of red,white,green,orange together with a spice for example carrot with tops,beet with tops,collard green leaf,slice of ginger,wheatgrass ,red bell pepper and celery together.Of course all organic..In my opinion this is a powerfull nutritrional boost in the morning.I notice a difference.I have tried algae from klamath lake and really didn’t feel the difference plus i take take pure synergy and MSM .I really thing some of these products are marketed for the companies profits.I think that I probably dont need the pure synergy but i take it anyways.The fresh juice mixture works.

• Hi spider7075,thank-you for your responce,I really like my e3live but totally understand your point of view on it,it is pricey. However,I donot have a juicer at this time and especially cannot juice my own wheatgrass now either. But I really want to.I guess my question is ,if I can do both juice my wheatgrass and take e3 how do I do that.However,please,please point me to an easy step by step for growing and juicing your own wheat grass, Thank-you!

• I just bought the Samson juicer in black and i do all my juicing in this .Im really happy with it and the pulp comes out dry and it does a great job with wheatgrass and clean is very easy.It is about $219.00 from wheatgrass.com and you can buy a wheatgrass starter kit for around 35.Those greenstar juicers are over 400 dollars and hard to clean and some of the companies that sell then get alot of complaints.I would buy either the Samson or Omega single auger juicer this will also do nut butters and pastas…....I grow my wheat grass a little different than some say to do.I soak it for 12 hrs and sprout for 12 hrs and then put on top of the soil and water with a hand sprinkler and cover till there about an inch tall.I use a spray bottle and mist 2 or 3 times a day.After I take the cover off and use the sprinkler and water it once a day and put in indirect sunlight.I also use the easy sprouter to grow sprouts.I cannot see why you cant take e 3 with the wheatgrass but since its not a nessecity to do it with wheatgrass i would probally take it later for better absorbtion.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Maybe you can alternate using both in the morning every other day? Just a suggestion.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

mham, I only take a tablespoon a day. Rarely, I may take 2. I take mine mixed in with water. As long as your stomach is empty, I think it’s fine to do it that way!