The first member/recipe on here?

So what was the first member and recipe on this website (other than kandace and ray an their recipes)? It might be interesting to find out.

Comments

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Haaaa! yeah it would! I wanna say there was under 1000 people when I joined. I had the same thoughts though, I wish I knew what number I was!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

I love this question – it really brings me back to the days when Gone Raw began.

Our first recipe poster (beside Ray and myself) as Suzy with her mango salsa. If you go to the very last recipe page (right now it is here), you’ll see many of the firsts by Suzy, Julibean, shannonmarie and 1Christine.

Our first member was our good friend (and fellow web developer) Adam who gave us lots of initial pointers about the site. And we just have to give a shout out to Humanimal, who joined in our first month of existence and has shared over 60 recipes since.

Oh, and if you’d like to know what number you were in joining, click My profile and look at the URL in your browser. You’ll see something like http://goneraw.com/account/show/2. The number at the end is yours!

• OceanBlissOceanBliss Raw Newbie

I am number 1885. Gone Raw sure did grow since then :)

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Neato-burrito… number 820!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

wow kandace you just made me realize that I have not posted a recipe in quite some time! how lazy of me :)