Salt water flush question

CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Hi, I’ve just started my first Master Cleanse this morning. Sorry I didn’t invite anybody along by it was kind of a spur of the moment and my sister’s going along too.
Anyway, I have a question about the salt water flush. I’ve done that a number of times successfully, I think, but I’m not sure. The quart of salt water comes out the back end (sorry for the details!!) in a liquid form. My sister seems to have read it’s supposed to come out SOLID, that if you have diarrhea you’re supposed to decrease the amount of salt. So how’s it supposed to come out LIQUID or SOLID? Thanks.
By the way, if anyone is interested in joining my cleanse FEEL FREE!!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

It’s called a flush for a reason. ;-)

Liquid comes out… with waste. Yes, like diarrhea. If you’re looking for solid… you’re probably thinking of the colon cleanse – liquid bentonite with psyllium seed husk. This is taken after the flush… (not after you drink the salt flush, but after your body flushes it out). After the colon cleanse, I follow it up with a salt water flush the next morning (i.e. almost 20 hours later) to flush the “colon cleanser” out.

• Hi! I’m on day six of my MC, and yes, with no food intake, the SWF comes out liquid at the other end. It is supposed to flush the matter out that the lemon juice & cayenne pepper liquify. Of course, you might occassionally expell some solids, or liver debris. But this is normal.

• I just completed a cleanse last week and I agree that the SWF is liquid with debris.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Thanks guys!! I feel great, although it’s only DAY 1.