Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Comments

• 25, but I look much younger since I’ve gone raw. I think it’s because I’m so thin.

I get carded for 18+ type stuff ALL the time, and nobody thinks I look old enough to be drinking.

It’s fun too, if people overhear me talking about graduating… they assume I’m graduating from highschool… nope, actually I’m finishing my Master’s degree!

Which… by the way, is why I’ve been too busy to visit goneraw in quite some time. Good to be back! =) I tell you, that thesis-writin’ was intense and it’s nice to have a little easy-breathin’ before my defense next month!

• I’m 22. shgadwa, you should be proud to yourself that you started so young!

• 28, but I can still pull off 16 at best :). Long live the young look.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

49 and holding.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I am 31 years old and LOVING it!

• I’m 28 and my son is 10 months.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Thanks for the birthday with alix1962! oxo :)

I see alot of younguns’. I wish I knew about this when I was your age! Better late than never!

Yay with the response to this post! Keep em coming and I will average the ages out when the thread fizzels out!

• 38 with kids ages 10,7, and 5

• gypsycowgirlgypsycowgirl Raw Newbie

I’m 44 yrs old and wish I could stay at this point in my life forever! It is a good place to be.

• I will be 31 on March 31st!!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I am 25…

• 48 & counting

• Looks like I’m one of the elders at 56. I feel alive and full of energy. This week I sang for a hospice patient who is 105, so age is all so amazingly relative.

• MunchieMunchie Raw Newbie

I’m 23! Woo hoo! and I feel great, I hope this is how I will feel for most of the rest of my life.

• 28 and life just keeps getting better every day!

• 19, almost the big 2-0 ;)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I’m 13 too!!

• 46 years young

• debbietookdebbietook Raw Master

49 1/2

• OceanBlissOceanBliss Raw Newbie

I love being 22!!!

• I turn 25 in a month- yeeks:)

• 21, 22 in june :)

• I am 29 :)

• I’m 21 :)

• SarahJSarahJ Raw Newbie

Just turned 43. :0

• FreesiaFreesia Raw Newbie

Yes, chasing 51 now…and loving it. best years of my life!

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

35 or better yet 25+tax!!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

560 views! But only about 55 ages reported! I guess we got some shy guys out there! :)

• Just a year older than you Luna Blu. Looks like about 1 for every 10 disclosing their age Luna.

• 48 and feelin’ great!