Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Comments

• Shutter Nutter – yup, I am 13! shgadwa, Thanks! I guess I do post alot of recipes:)
    Ocasionally I’ll juice fast, but only for a couple of days, and I’d eat a few other things like fruit and a little protein. But mostly juice! :)

• 26, but apparently I look older! Most people guess me at mid 30s, NOT good… I keep hoping it’s just because people are surprised that I’m married with (nearly!) 3 kids… I’m hoping that going raw will help bring back the youthful looks I really should still have…

;-)

• 29, oops, I mean eternally 25…

• 30 and my daughter says I look like a teenager to her. LOL

• Wow, I got surprised on some of the responses, you guys look much younger!!!

• 26 and loving life!

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

• 28… my pic is from when i was 25, but people usually think i’m 22 or so.

• 22 (but really still about 8 years old)

• 34, everyone says I look about 26-28, I usually feel like I’m 18 :)

• I just turned 27 Jan. 9th, but I feel like I am 21 :-)

• 23!

• I’m 57, but feel much younger. Glad to see there’s at least a couple others in my age group.

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

38 :)

• This summer I will be 50 and even more fabulous now that I’m raw!

• 44 & counting (backwards!)

• JDJD

36!

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

29 and feelin’ fiiiiiine

• Guess how old I am? Just curious as to how old I look?

• I will be 33 for the next 23 days.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

sgmom2 – I will guess 35?

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Hey Marichiesa!

Aw! Thanks! You honestly totally just made my day!!! That old picture is actually on the old side though (not when I was twenty though) – I think it is from NYE 2002! Ugh need to get a new one. I really don’t look much different though.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Hey, I’ll be 16 in a month or so…good to see other younger people on here too (:

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

sheesh do we really have a demographic? there seems to be all sorts of all ages here! ill be 39 for 5 more months give or take a week….AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH! but hey isnt 40 the new 30? big grin!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I’m 33.

shgadwa, You are not too young to fast! I know tons of people who fast on just water for 24 hours at a time on a regular basis (once a month) from the time they are kids. I agree with rawclaire, though, maybe make your fast shorter and/or eat some fresh fruit/veggies with it, & see if you feel better.