Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Comments

• If the rest of the women in the world saw half the pics you gal’s have posted and your actual ages. I think we would see a drastic spike in women going raw. This really is a fountain of youth here. Not to say men don’t want to look younger as well. But we do have some youthful looking people in our fine collective.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

It is the fountain of youth! People usually demand I show my ID, because they refuse to believe my true age. Usually, people thenk I am in my mid to late twenties!

You are what you eat.

• 28 for 6 more months, but i get carded all the time when i’m in the US (drinking age is 21 vs. 19 here). i think part of it is a young face, and the rest of it is that i still find it appropriate to wear sweatpants, hoodies and fuzzy boots everywhere but at work.

• 39.75 – the big 40 in just few months :-0 but I look & feel 28.25!

• 18!

• I’m the lovely 23 and I feel like I could be 14!!! I have that wonderful raw energy!!! Ohh, yea!

• kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

hey rawclaire, we have the same birthday! i’ll be 21 on March 22nd :D

• 33…............How the heck did this happen?

• 27! and soon I’ll be 28! – Boy, does the time fly or what?

• 19 and going strong!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

23!

• ajcajc Raw Newbie

58 on the 20th March :)

• 29 & NOT freaked out at all about turning 30!! 30’s the new 20 after all!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

34 today! I feel about 10 years old.

• Happy Birthday Zoe!

• green girlgreen girl Raw Newbie

33 with a daughter who is almost 2 and a son who is 3 and a half!

• 28!

• a quarter century!

• Guess I’m one of the older ones in this group…53 :)

• Lady Le HarleLady Le Harle Raw Newbie

Freshly turned 26, people tend to think I’m about 21 – probably due to the fairy in my step I would say! and the fact that I still laugh at burps/farts.

• Slosh-uhSlosh-uh Raw Newbie

i’m 19 but my ID says i’m 21 and people usually think i’m 22. that can continue to be a good thing until i get old and want to look young.

• I’m 35, but have been told I look to be in my early 20’s. They never believe I have a 17 year old son! :o)

• I’m 28.2 and my little Baraan will be 5 months on the 28th (of this month). I guess I feel my age but lately I’ve been feeling older, maybe due to still being a new mom – not getting much sleep still.

• 21 ;)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

My sister is 11. She’s really the one who got me and my mom on raw food.

• 2wenty 3ree, oh yea gotta rock that Sh*t