Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Comments

• 21 in may

• 36 years young

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I’m seventeen.

• Turning 25 this upcoming June.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

28, yikes 29 in one month.

• Just shy of 38, with a hubby of 46 and a 27-month old kiddo. Both my better half and I still routinely get carded, but everyone thinks our son is at least three or four. Go figure.

• SystemSystem Raw Newbie

• I’m 40. I can’t believe I have a 17, almost 18, year old daughter. Time flies when you are having fun!

• i’m 26!

• 39 and loving every minute…....

• Hi! I am 16 years old. I wish I could meet another raw foodist my age; I don’t know anyone else that is raw or even a vegan for that matter. If anyone lives in Southern California maybe we could get together!

• Just turned 27. I have three boys, 5, 2, and 11 months. Hubby is 34. I am a new raw convert…this is day 47 for me, high raw. I have always looked young for my age…which I HATED when I was younger. Now, I am hoping raw will help me stay that way, or even take off a couple of years! :)

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

I’ll be 50 this July. I haven’t decided how I feel about that yet, lol.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

kevin7197~ Your picture cracks me up every time I see it. It reminds me of Nathan Lane or Eddie Izzard (sp?). Though you might look nothing like them when you aren’t sticking out your tongue. :p

• for those looking to find people in their area who are raw/vegan or whatever go to meetup.com sign up and find people like u in your area

• 23 here

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

43 and I felt pretty young until all of the 20 somethings and below answered!!! :)

• 37 and hoping to look younger – thanks to green smoothies:)

• 45 this SEPT-I am young!

• 23 in August ahhh

• Jeez, I just turned 30, but am sticking with 29 eternally.

• This was a good post. I didn’t have any clue how old most of us are. I feel little now…:(.

I’m 16. I don’t really want to look any younger…just in case you’re wondering…it’s late, can you tell? hehe.

• No your not the oldest, Waterbaby, i’m 63yrs next month, single, raw since 2002, drive a Smart, ride a recumbent bike, and sleep on a waterbed, just an old hippy really.

• i’m 22, almost 23 (birthday on july 23).

• Just turned 37