Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How old are you?

Comments

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

Soon to be 20.

• I am 19. I am surprised how many of us are still teens!

• 37 here.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

• I was starting to feel my 33 years of age (even if I feel ine my 20's inside!!!) before my switch to raw food, but now I feel much younger than that! Something like "ageless"??? Feels good anyway! Hiiiiihhaaaaa! :D

• just celebrated my 21st

• I am 34 years old, but I feel younger and better than I did when I was in my 20's!!!!!!

• 42 on the 13th

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

I'm 19, but I've been told I'm much wiser for my years.

• I'm 28 ... once got mistaken for under 18 at the movies. :)

• 47 and 3/4 journeys around the sun. Hoping for 100 more in great health!!

• 21 but get mistaken for 16.

• I'm 18 :)

• joannabananajoannabanana Raw Newbie

babybanana!!! that is so funny. it seems like we both look younger than we are.

this past summer, i couldn't get into see a pg 13 movie (i forgot my driver's license) and i was 18!

• 20 :)

• I'm 4 times the age of my 15 year old son

but a bit younger than my 82 year old parents.

wish I had started eating Raw back when Viktoras Kulvinskas did.

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

43, am constantly being told "no way" =)

• 34 and a half.

• sv3sv3 Raw Newbie

• Annabelle77Annabelle77 Raw Newbie

(when I turned 25 my mom called and said "You're old-- a quarter of a century!" and I said "Yeah, and you're my mother".. lol)

• I am 65. A vegan since 15, and raw 75% for 20 years. It is nice to see the age of some of you who post on this site. You younguns. Keep up the good work, and the recipies coming.

• 42 on my next birthday

• ddigiacomoddigiacomo Raw Newbie

Wow felina was it hard for you to be vegan that long ago? I know people still think raw is very radical today I can't imagine their opinion of it 20 years ago. And being vegan 50 years go, was it widly done back then or were you very unique?

I am 28, also counting backward from now on. I am blessed to look much younger then my years. Most people think I am 19 even other teenagers. I blame it on good genetics and a great diet.

• Just turned 47 years old (Canadian years, though. For part of the year we are frozen, so we age less quickly:) Like Billy-Bob said - "mashed potatoes without the gravy" - there's a unintended compliment if I ever heard one.

• Turned 30 this February. First "difficult" birthday for me. I look a lot younger, I've been told. I think that I've probably gotten even younger looking in just the last month of eating raw! :)

• 22 in a month

• 45 *-)

• ZemphiraZemphira Raw Newbie