Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kandace

jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

I love your new picture! New hairstyle? You look great! :o)

Comments

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

I agree! I almost didn’t recognize it was you!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Well now, thank you for making my day! :) Picture is by our friend Kevin at Left Turn Studio who also photographed our wedding. Truly an amazing man.

• Agreed again! Very very cute.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Really love the hair K. :)

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Loved the wedding pictures!

• Wow kandace, you look great! Your hair style is awesome, and your skin is beautiful! :)

• You look beautiful!

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

What a change! I would not have known it was you if I had seen the picture before I read the post. Cute, cute, cute. Kevin obviously had an amazing subject to photograph.

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

You look great!!!

• Very, very cute. :)

• Now ray has a new picture! You look great!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I thought she was already cute before, but the lighting is better in this pic, so it really shows up better now.

• Wonderful! and what a wonderful pair who made this site and look now even more lovely and radient.
    I love your new photos Kandace and Ray and I thank-you as so many do for setting up this site, the proof is in,you both look even more healthy! Thanks again.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Ray, you look cute too!

• Yes I agree too, these are really good pictures of you Kandace and Ray!

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

love the new pics! are the wedding pics somewhere to? ray i so did not recognize you and when i read your post here about how “very very cute” kandace was(with out looking at your name first) i thought wow, this guy has some cajones coming onto kandace on this site! hhahahhahahaaa

I would love to see K and R’s wedding pics too, but when I click on the ‘leff turn studio it opens to it, but does nothing further! What am I doing wrong?

Great pics! I love the candid ones. The black and whites have such a vintage feel!! Congrats to you.

I hope it was one of the happiest days of your lives! Many more to come! :)

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Beautiful photography work on the wedding!!! You guys have so many outstanding pictures to cherish forever! Congrats, and best wishes!

• Cute? CUTE??? Candace, you look positively GORGEOUS. And Ray? You are one handsome dude.

Your photos are a testament to the power of Raw and Love.

Color me impressed as heck!