Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

greatest cooked food weakness?

2»

Comments

• How do you know Hungarian stuff so well? lol

• ooh, wow… pizza, ramen noodles, pasta, bread… hmm, i’m noticing a theme there…

• has anyone made a raw pizza without a dehydrator?

• mmm pizza… thin crust with roasted tomatoes, red peppers, eggplant, and mushrooms…
    POPCORN!!! Y’all are right about there being NO raw sub for that!
    It’s easy not to crave these things in the summer but in the winter…
    Butternut sqaush soup with wild rice… (druel)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

OMG, I amost forgot Perogis!!! My husband is Ukrainian, man it makes things tough!

And you know waht drives me nuts? He eats all sorts of junk and still looks terrific! Buff! Go figure!!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Pizza in Rome, croissants and bread in Paris (not that these were regular items in my diet, but once is enough!), Mom’s mac n cheese and her apple pie which I have to eat raw or not. Ok, and a bagel with lox and everything on it.

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

you guys are making me think naughty thoughts..FRENCH ONION SOUP!!!!! siiiiiiiiigh! i have to say though that i have had bites of things i miss and they dont taste so good anymore…cheese which i never thought id give up and coffee? all but goat cheese taste like wax to me now and coffee ugh to bitter to even think about! ice cream even without the stomach upset( new since raw) taste bland and to sweet, and eggs even my home grown free range kitchen fed beautiful brown eggs, no taste, and wierd consistency….. bread while i remember it fondly all i can think of is paste and you know what? it taste like paste! not my onion bread though…yummy loving the change in taste buds! why is it then that alot of my cooked non vegan friends think my stuff is as tastless as i think their stuff is? ooo i thought of another: cooked spagetti sause, gag, to acidic and either salty or bland…..

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

pizza, ice cream,cheese,anything sweet and Ssarah, i luv oatmeal too!!!also oatmeal raisin cookies, fig bars and carrot cake with cream cheese icing are the best!oh and honey mustard pretzel nuggets and pasta..gosh i’m bad lol But I am breaking away from these things…the main thing I think I’ll really miss are big vegetable(avocado, tomato, cucumber,sprouts,vegenaise and sourdough or spelt bread) sandwiches…yummmm!!

• Flybaby- Mother’s as close to 100% Magyar as she can be. Tell me more :) Any ideas for more ethnic raw?

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

omshanti, there must be something in the air, Satruday night I felt like French onion soup! If it weren’t for the cheese, I would have said ‘screw it’ and had some! Oh well!!