Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

online grocery shopping!

honeywaterhoneywater Raw Newbie

what are the best, legit websites to buy raw foods from? like granola and bars and crackers that have already been made, supplements, etc…

and the cheaper the stuff, the better! a poor, poor college student am i. :p

Comments

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

To get this question back at the top where people see it, I too would like to know how and where to save money online.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Great topic. Price comparison time!

(sorry, I don’t have any input. I am trying to be a more frugal shopper… and I just started tracking prices recently… but stopped.)

• Tip- do a Google search for “Free Shipping xyz product” So if you’re looking for hemp seeds, type in ‘hemp seeds free shipping’ and see what comes up! Also try Amazon for some good deals.

• I shop from www.naturalzing.com a lot. They have a good superfood section.

Poster above said Amazon, but if you are compassionate about Animals…just fyi they sell books and magazines about dog fighting/cock fighting. If you care, boycott them :)

• I've been looking for a good place to buy truly "raw" nuts and seeds at attainable prices. If anyone can point out some favorite sites it would be appreciated.