Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Cancer caused by candida?

Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I was just sent a transcript of the video on this site. Essentially this doctor has discovered that abnormal cell division is not the cause of cancer, but rather the cells reacting to an invasion of candida. How did he treat it? By applying baking soda directly to the area to raise the PH levels. Yet another reason to be alkaline . . .

I can post the transcript if anyone wants to read it.

Comments

• I have been trying to combat candida for a long time so I would love to read it!

• Yes,please post. I belive that I have candida. I am starting a process with a new natural doctor to find out what is going on with me. This weekend I start with filling out forms and a questionare.Thank for bringing this to our attention,very curious to read.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

hey lyn-doe email me. i have 2 audio files about Candida and how to get rid of it.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

O my gosh! Can I email you too worleyhimself2?? Please?

Raw Chocoholic, I just watched the video and I would also love a copy of the transcript! Thank you for posting this info! It got me so excited!!!

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Here’s the transcript:

[The interview, originally in Italian, starts right in …]

Dr. Simoncini: Good evening, my name is Doctor Simoncini, and I am oncologist. I am pleased to inform you of the results of our cancer research through this conversation.

Interviewer: You have been researching in this field for a long time. What are the results?

Dr. Simoncini: After many years research I have come to the conclusion that cancer is an infection and actually a fungal infection. I have never believed that genetics lies behind the occurrence of cancer. I came to this conclusion, and long-term research and successful results support my theory that cancer is caused by a fungus, in particular the Candida fungus in all its variants.

Interviewer: So a tumor is therefore not caused by abnormal cell division as claimed by conventional oncology but simply by a fungal infection?

Dr. Simoncini: That is correct. I discovered that the fungal infection psoriasis was caused by the Candida fungus. I then thought that a tumor might well have the same cause. The theory of abnormal cell division has existed for more than a hundred years but is not supported by scientific research, while the negative consequences are enormous: every year 8.5 million people die from cancer. We still do not know precisely what cancer is. And that is what is the worst: after a hundred years of cancer research the real cause of cancer has still not been found. Everyone, not only physicians, talks about tumors and research but has anybody actually seen

• RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

This transcript is mind boggling. I feel like I am privy to some new secret discovery that only a select few know about. To me, this is awesome information and has so much potential for preventing cancer, simply by avoiding candida. Having lost my 31 year old step daughter to breast cancer almost two years ago (who incidentally had candida—what a surprise!) and having a 23 year old daughter who has had some bouts with candida, I am fascinated and very excited. Am I being overly optimistic or do others see the potential in this information?

Thanks so much for the topic and the transcript you posted Raw Chocoholic.

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

I know what you mean! I almost couldn’t maintain myself with this info!! It really is overwhelming. Now the question is, what is the best way to use baking soda in order to get rid of the candida? Drinking it with water staight down???

• So how does one go about finding a sodium bicarbonate treatment? Most doctors don’t even like to admit that candida is a real thing so I can’t imagine it’s easy to find someone who does that kind of treatment.

Now that’s not the take i got out of the article. I think that what we need to focus on is how to avoid and/or cure candida. From what I got from the transcript, for already formed candida inside the body (as seen through invasive instruments), you have to wash it deeply with a baking soda solution. I might be totally wrong about this.

But we don’t want to let it get to that point when it is near to becoming or has already become cancerous. Of course for those who already have cancer, we should share this information. I wonder how many American oncologists would even consider reading the transcript and drawing their own conclusions.

I think we all need to research and come together with strategies/remedies for avoiding/curing candida and sharing this information (along with the transcript) to our circles of influence as well as the other members of this site.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Here’s another interview in English. He also mentions food allergies and diet. http://candida-international.blogspot.com/2007/... Thanks for the tip Raw_chocolate.

Thanks for that link Carmentina. Interesting.

• MarichiesaMarichiesa Raw Newbie

What I find so interesting about this doctors hypothesis is that it IS well known at this point that cancer cells love SUGAR in all it varied forms. Of course candida thrives on sugars as well. My fIL has been struggling with a rare lymphoma for the past decade and its always been striking to me that his lifelong diet has basically consisted of preocessed sugary foods. Staggeringly so. Fascinating stuff.

• This is basically what Gabriel Cousins says in his books Conscious Eating and Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine, that we have parasites, including candida/yeast that loves sugar. He doesn’t make the exact candida/cancer connection, but he does say that being in a state of acidity and full of parasites readies the body for cancer. He calls the process composting, that your body is basically rotting from the parasites.

His Phase one part of the diet does not allow any fruits (except tomato and avocado, and some others that are not sweet) so that all of the parasites, including candida, don’t have anything to feed on.

A few years ago, I tried to do phase one, and wow, the detox is really bad. I felt like a junkie jonesing. I only stayed on it for a week. So it takes alot to get rid of the parasites and he recommends Phase one for three months.

Although I can’t find the source at this time, Victoria Boutenko says that it is fats and oils that cause candida and that eliminating them can get rid of it (even while continuing to eat fruit). I believe the problem is intensified when fats and sugars are combined. Since many, if not most, raw food desserts use that combination, i think it is problematic.

• Interesting point RCBAlive about the fats and sugars combo. Hulda Clark also wrote a book… I think the title is The cure for Cancer in which she believes it’s all caused by parasites. But, like someone else said many doctors don’t even recognize Candida as an issue at all.

redhouse, I tried an anti-candida diet that was similar to G. Cousens phase I diet. I too went through some heavy detox…lost about 10=15 lbs. and I was already underweight to start with. I looked really bad and people were constantly giving me a hard time about it. I think it definitely helped my Candida issue and improved my skin 100%. I’ve since done a lot of backsliding and trying to get better again now.

I think there is just so much we don’t know about the human body and how it works and how it reacts to every thing we take in and every thing we come in contact with. It’s just so complex and there are so many variables. And, there are just so many different theories.

Sorry to say but I just don’t have much faith in the mainstream Medical establishment.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

Thanks for posting this very interesting topic. I believe Victoria also mentions that having an alkaline body prohibits cancer from developing, which is consistent with the candida evidence – candida cannot grow in alkaline environments. I remember she mentioned used Ph strips to determine whether or not her/her family’s diet was helping to maintain an alkaline balance.

If anyone has any tips on curing candida and/or alkalizing the body, please post! ;-)

(so, if you have a yeast infection, can you take a baking soda/water solution to rinse with down there internally?)

• Dumb question: What’s candida?

• There are no dumb questions.

Candida is a type of yeast that lives inside humans. Yeast is a fungus.

For more information, copy and paste the link below because of the parenthesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candida_(genus)

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Wow, I didn’t read the whole transcript (I am kind of afraid too) but when I saw the part about the colon and candida, it freaked me out. Several years ago, I had pre-cancerous polyps removed from my colon (no family history or risks either) – I have had several colonscopies and sigmodscopies (halfsies-colonscopies) and there hasn’t been any regrowth but I am pretty sure I have candida. I failed that spit test many months ago and I have had tinea veriscolor that I can’t get rid of (well, I got rid of it in once spot but I dont tan evenly and that is when the rest of it shows up) and it apparently caused by candida. I am a total breadaholic – so I am sure I have way too much yeast in me. Now I wonder if this is why I developed those polyps. At first, I thought it was exposure to chemicals (I have had alot of exposure to bleaches in my life) but now, I am wondering if candida is to blame.

Redhouse and Limelady- I tried that Gabriel Cousens thing myself – I was also taking pau d’ arco and cat’s claw to help speed the detox (pau d’ arco is supposed to be a great anti=fungal) and oh boy, how awful did I feel! I couldn’t even get out of bed! I couldn’t keep anything down either! It was horrible even after I broke the diet – I would throw things up. I felt like a cancer patient or something. It took a week for me to feel normal again. Needless to say, I never made it through the whole thing. I think I did detox out some candida but not enough to cure myself of it.

I would be very interested in learning more about this baking soda thing. When I can afford it, I plan to do the DrNatura colon cleanse.

• Fascinating! Thank you for the info Raw Chocoholic.

Hi Queenfluff,

For what its worth I paid for and did the Dr. Natura colon cleanse and was not all that impressed. This past January I was having some major league candida issues and I did a candida/colon cleanse using liquid bentonite clay, caprylic acid capsules, and a fiber blend called Organic Daily Fiber by Garden of Life. It was effective and gentle. Much more so than Dr. Natura ( for me anyway) Cheaper too. I had some wicked detox for two days but then started getting more stable and regular. Just recently I had bloodwork done that showed no candida at all in my blood.;0)

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

To add to the discussion about sugar feeding cancer and other disease states… this is what has been shown for refined sugar such as table sugar, corn syrup (w/ or w/o “high fructose” which is just adding good stuff to a “mud pie”... still have a mud pie…), etc. There is tons of information in the emerging field of Glycobiology/Glycomics about molecular sugars being necessary for cell-to-cell communication which is necessary for protecting, healing, and maintaining the body. Starving the body of these necessary molecular sugars opens the body to all sorts of dysfunctions.

Hi Marichesa,

Thanks for that info! Good to know. I actually did buy the DrNatura kit and then ended up returning it unused because I didn’t have time to fit into my life at the time. I figured I would buy it again when I had time (and could afford it!). I am bit nervous about ingesting clay though – is it clay specifically for cleaning?. I have some of the bentonite clay but it is dry and in a jar. (I think it says “not for internal use” on the jar – I had bought it for my hair). The fiber blend would be a good idea for me since I tend to have trouble with constipation. How did you figure out to use that combination of things?

I didn’t know you could do a blood test for candida. Do you have to make sure they look for it or pay extra? How did you get that blood test done?

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I was also wondering about what actually causes candida, too much sugar or too much fat with sugar. It’s probably more to do with food combining though. Maybe if fruits are eaten for breakfast, and things like avocado eaten for dinner it wouldn’t be such a problem. Or is candida a problem at all if you’re alkaline?

Samilicious, the baking soda is really only needed to be used in cases where cancer is already there. I think the key message was that we simply need our bodies to be more alkaline. However, my mom was looking further into this and found a baking soda cleanse involving drinking 1L of water with basically 1/3 a box of baking soda, and doing that for three days. I think that’s needed more for the non-raw ppl though.

Worley, can you give us the gist of the audio files?

Queenfluff, I also did the DrNatura cleanse and wasn’t too impressed. I got better results from the Blessed Herbs colon cleanse. How did you take the pau d’arco?

Hey Queenfluff,

The liquid Bentonite I bought goes under the brand name Sonne’s and I bought it at whole foods. It is virtually tasteless and harmless. You do need to drink lots of water with it because it draws up toxins from the colon. But in my experience it was really easy to consume. The blood test was ordered by my doc but I’m not sure of the name and it WAS covered with my insurance. Many obscure tests ae not but this one fit the bill. I think because we are trying to get at the source of arthritic/inflammation issues. Hope this helps! Good Luck. ;0)

Raw_Chocoholic

I took the Pau D’ Arco in a tea. You can buy Pau D’ Arco tea at any HFS. I actually made a sun tea out of it and drank it cold since it was summer and sometimes used it in my smoothies instead of extra water. You could do hot tea too.

Marichiesa

Ok, that sounds good! Do you remember how much the Sonne’s cost? Also how long it you do it for? I don’t think I can get a blood test since I have no insurance but it is nice to know that it can be done.