Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Trusted online company

I’m having a ridiculous time just trying to get a food dehydrator. The first online company took my money and I haven’t heard from them since. Who did you guys go through to get a dehydrator and which online raw food companies can I trust.

Thanks!

Comments

• definitely ebay

• I got mine in less than a week from an ebay company. Delivered to Canada. I bought a scratched model and saved a bundel. I believe direct from the manufaturer.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Which company took your money and didn’t give you the dehydrator? Name and shame!!

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

I like amazon.com a lot! Try that out :)

• I second Amazon!

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

Who took your money and didn’t deliver?? Let us know so we won’t order from them.

• sabriya…i read your post as definitely maybe…

definitely ebay :D

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

You looked so sad there yesterday when you said you were still waiting for your dehydrator. Your flax seeds have probably been soaking for days! Call that company, cancel your order and ask for e-mail confirmation of the cancellation. If you paid by CC, you can always dispute the charge—AmEx is great with that. Then…order from Rawguru.com. Both my vita-mix and excaliber dehydrator came from there within a week. Word of note on the dehydrator. i couldn’t tell from the photo what size to get. I’m the only raw fooder in my house and I have a huge 9 tray thing that now lives in my mudroom because it’s on all the time and looks so UGLY in my kitchen.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

eBay! There is a seller with a good reputation selling a 4 tray Excalibur, with free shipping, for $109.00. Great price, no bidding, buy in now.

• I went directly to the Excalibur site to get mine. It’s on it’s way and I can’t wait!! :) I also agree with Humnananimal, Amazon Rocks!! AND if you buy something used, they have seller ratings!

Izhpt! Your funny! I am curious to see how the dehydrator will “fit in” with my kitchen. :)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I went on to e-bay, and lo and behold, there was Excaliber selling their units, straight from the factory, at a great price!!!!!! I got my 5 tray unit, including 5 paraflex sheets for 250! That was including shipping to Canada!

By the way, took your money and didn’t deliver? How long ago was this? Maybe they are just really slow!

• Awwwww thanks for all your responses… I feel so loved. I bought it off www.rawfoodworld.com. I bought it on the 10th and called them twice. I just today called my bank to file a complaint. I got my money back and am on my way to getting the dehydrator of my dreams…. :)

Again thanks for caring about my terrible dehydrator misfortunes.