Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

what benefits have you seen ?

after going raw what are the benefits you personally have seen or felt?

Comments

• I lost about 80lbs, healed from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, anxiety, hormonal imbalances, chronic bladder infections and inflammation and other smaller health problems. Gained happiness, clarity, energy, enthusiasm and a greater, deeper spiritual connection. Gotta love raw!!!! :-)

All the best,

Audrey

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I don’t have sinus,headaches,any kind of allergy,or even cat allergy. I have a lot of energy,and I’m very happy.

• Priceless OnePriceless One Raw Newbie

No suicidal depression!!!!!! My weight is sitting better on my body (as in more of where it should rather then where it shouldn’t). Way more energy. Clear skin (I have struggled with acne since I was 9) and much softer skin all over. My dh was giving me a hard time the other night over my “rabbit diet” and I asked him point blank,”Am I healthier then ever in my life??” and he had to say, “Of course you are”. :)

• No more depression or panic attacks, lost the 20 extra pounds I couldn’t seem to shake any other way, way more energy, need less sleep, more confidence and feelings of such intense joy I could cry with happiness!

• My response will mirror those above, but it’s good to say it!

Lost weight (about 8 pounds now) and went from an 8 to a 2 (a pant size I have NEVER worn, even in high school), no more panic attacks (something I suffered from pretty badly), no more severe p.m.s. (or any at all really!). Gorgeous skin, brighter eyes, hair growing quicker. Brain more clear than ever, feel the power to not only make decisions but follow through with them. Feel as if the world is opened up for me!

And I agree with rawmumma about those intense joyful feelings, but also some very intense, sad, introspective feelings. I don’t think these are bad – they’ve helped me to realize new things about myself.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I’ve lost weight, gained empowerment, hardly any PMS, more intune with the universe when it comes to my reiki practice, and of course those amazing feelings of joy! I feel more at peace with the universe and my place in it. What could be better than that!

• i ask this because im trying to convince my mother to do what i am doing. shes battled and lost to depression for 20 yrs now . it is criminal what these doctors ( who she completely trust ) have done to her health so thank you for the replys

• I went 56 kilos (123 lbs) to 49 kilos (108 lbs). I look & feel MUCH better. My skin is softer & I look younger. I no longer have body odor. I have tremendous mental clarity & energy. No more depression & anxiety attacks. Clear sinuses!!! I’ve been raw for a few months w/ a rare slip-up here or there.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

No more mood swings. Happy all the time. Able to deal with stress/thrive on it rather than my world falling apart. Feel more adventurous. Am more extroverted and not shy any more. I smell lovely with no pefume/deodarant etc. Menstrual cycle is regular for the first time ever. Skin is amazing. Gone down 3 dress sizes. Got bigger boobs-wasn’t expecting that one were you?!. Eyes clearer and brighter. Free from all addictions for the first time in my life. More optomistic about my future. More energy. More vivid dreams. Enjoying my food more than ever before. Connected to Spirit all the time. Feel bliss whenever I want to. Everything is perfect, wonderful and amazing! I have more enrgy and love to give.

• Lost weight
    Look younger and healthier
    Have more energy
    Feel better overall, pysically, mentally, spiritually
    My horrible allergies went away (may be back for detox at 100% however)
    Increased sex drive
    I look more “alive”. This one is hard to explain, but when I first noticed it in the mirror, it was obvious.

• My depression is less marked, my skin glows, my nails are stronger, my hair is shiner, my eyes are brighter.. I no longer have body odor…this suprised me as it happnened right away. My cramps are more manageable. And I am way less prone to panic attacks and less depressed. Even my therapist told me my eyes looked brighter and I seemed less unhappy…raw food is my medicine now.

• I forgot to mention that my eyes have changed color. They used to be a dark brown and are now this crystal clear really light brown with a dark ring around the colored part. It always suprises me when I look in the mirror now. Has anyone else noticed a change in their eyes??

• POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! I loove 2 poop!!1 i do it often and it we even timed it! My average time, from entering restroom to exit, is 26 seconds! (then i wash my hands)

!. good poop comes out fast and effortlessly. 2.good poop floats. 3. good poop dont stink (really badly) 4. good poop leaves a cleaner bottom (thats right, i said it!) 5. good poop shows by its color that you ate it only 6 hours ago. (try beets) 6. good poop! YAY!

• jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

My eyes changed color, and I’m not even 100% raw! I’d been mostly raw for about a month when I noticed it. They are hazel, so they’ve always varied a bit in color, but they used to be mostly brown with a green ring around the outside of the iris. Now they’re a light clear green with a small light brown ring just around the pupil. I had heard it could happen, but I didn’t expect it so soon!