Sedona trip

kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

To celebrate my bday on saturday i’m going to take a weekend trip to Sedona! I’ll be driving from los angeles with 1 other person. I’ve never been there before… does anyone have advice who has been there? how do i find these vortexes? I’ll be leaving friday night, and staying for saturday, sunday, and monday and coming back monday night. Should I plan to camp? are there horses? yoga? interesting shops or events? where to go and what to do? :) I thought I remembered someone mentioning something about a raw restaurant there… also, budget is limited! cheap hotels? thanks!!

Comments

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

camp and spend your money on a vortex tour offered at some of the tour places in town, definitly go to the swimming holes on the river (signs posted) even if its to cold to swim its still cool! as for shops there are tons my favorite one is called “dahling, its you” not for whats inside although some fun vintage stuff was found but it was pricey so consequently it was left on the rack….i just love the name!grin have a safe trip maybe if you have time go see frank lloyd wrights church its built on a vortex and it has a tremenous energy, i bawled like a baby! there are horse rentals there too but again pricey, 45 a person for an hour…;(

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Oh wow, I was just looking into this!!! I can’t wait to check it out! I’m so happy to be moving down there!