Eczema

I’m new here, so I don’t know it this topic has been talked about, BUT…

Does anyone have eczema and what sort of things to do you use for it?

I keep mine under control with tea tree oil lotion, but I’m wondering if there are raw things that would help? I’ve recently had a break out of it on my lips (of all places!) from using chapstick (which I’m most definitely becoming more and more allergic to). I need some ideas on how to clear this up.

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

going raw eventually cleared up the eczema i’ve had since childhood.

• worleyhimself2worleyhimself2 Raw Newbie

i had eczema as well and cleared up once i ate healthier.

it can be calcification of your skin. what to do for it? check out david wolfe on calcium on youtube or google video. there is series of videos that talk about THE CALCIUM MYTH and how it pertains to all of our organs and what not. and he will explain what to do for your situation and much more.

• A good balance of omega3/omega 6 has really helped many of my patients with eczema. i would suggest 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil 2x/day. These oils have great anti-inflammatory properties.

• I ate 1 tbsp flaxoil and about 3-4 tbsp of ground flax daily and it worked wonders to my eczema!

• I have to second elizabethh and worley, once I gave up sugar and went raw my eczema was a thing of the past. Maybe some light skin brushing to rid the toxins faster, but overall if you change what you eat to a whole food plant based diet you will see results.