Miracles stories to share? I have questions!!!

RawsikiRawsiki Raw Newbie

Have any of you gone through a major change (health wise) since you’ve started the raw living diet? Any miracles? I am hoping for some on my own, and I was wondering if I could get a few tips. What is the highest temperature you dehydrate your food at? Do you eat sun-dried fruits and vegetables? Do you eat spices? Do you eat lots of grains every day (raw rice, oat groats, buckwheat, etc.)? Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What does your daily menu usually consist of?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to get this diet thing right so I, too, can possibly have a miracle. Thanks!

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I became willing to eat just what my body wanted, and I have done a otof emotional work along the way, too. What I have eaten has varied & changed a lot over the last almost three years. I use less insulin when I listen to my body & eat the raw food that it needs (as opposed to cooked foods). My depression has lifted. My thyroid has healed, and my cholesterol is down to normal (it wouldn’t go down before, even with medication that was going to destroy my liver:). If you believe you can have a miracle, you will get it as you do what you feel is best for you to be able to have the miracle you need. The only thing I will advise for your diet is to feed your body. Recipes can be helpful, especially when starting out, but they are just a place to start – if it tastes good but is full of things your body doesn’t want at the time, & doesn’t give you what you really need, then it can sometimes hurt more than help. That being said, it is still better than eating hot dogs and ice cream. :)

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Hi Rawsiki, Check out the following post in this forum to see daily menus: What/How Much Do you eat and what is your raw percent?

That should give a lot of answers to your questions. Dehydrating: generally 105-115, no higher. I eat sundried fruits, but only ones i dry myself- raisins at the store are often dried at higher temperatures, and therefore not raw.

My biggest health miracle was that I can digest food properly without any problems – for the first time in 7 years. This is after 2 weeks of being raw. I’m sure that more benefits will follow.