Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Actual raw nuts on the net

Hi, im sure this has been discussed many o’ times. but i was wondering if anyone knows any sites that sell legit RAW nuts..

THank you!!!!!

Comments

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Check w/ Luna blu. She recently ordered from a place and i’ve been holding out until her stuff comes and the experience was good and timely. Luna blu?

• hmm.. no one knows of a good site.. i found a couple but nothing that verifies that its not pasterized..

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Several of them say raw nuts, but I doubt that any of them are trully raw since heat is used in shelling. Buy in-shell nuts and crack them yourself if this is a major concern for you.

Here are some options:

http://www.nutsonline.com/tag/raw+nuts

www.bulkfoods.com

http://www.bulknuts4you.com/

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

www.realrawfood.com says theirs are all unpasteurized, and www.nutsonline.com has ORGANIC almonds that say they are not pasteurized, but the non-organic almonds are pasteurized, and the other nuts don’t say, but I think this is the site Luna blu talked about. She said she called the company and they told her that all their ORGANIC nuts are unpasteurized. If she doesn’t respond to this topic, you could always call whatever company you are curious about and just be picky about your questions. Are the pecans, etc. steamed to open the shell, etc.?

• THANKS!

Okay, I just saw a different post from Luna blu, and she just ordered from www.realrawfood.com and says all their stuff is genuinely raw. She loved it all.

Oops, www.realrawfood.com – I typed it wrong before; I’ll go edit it.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

INDEED!!!!!!!!!

Yes I am happy. Everything I have sampled does not seem like any other ‘raw’ nuts that i have tried.

I may soak and try to sprout some of the almonds. If they are raw and living, they should sprout!

• JDJD

In reading a book by David Wolfe, he claims his website has raw nuts.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master
  • Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Real Raw Foods! Real Raw Foods! Real Raw Foods!

I can’t say it enough! These people deal closely with the farms that supply them and they know the nuts are raw!

Plus, the stuff is really good!

Ps. I gave them Rawclairs macaroon recipe last week, and they have been enjoying them all this week! Hope you don’t mind rawclair!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Hey, that’s pretty simple and easy to remember. Real Raw Food… dot com.

Naramata! Oh, I’ve been there… well, close to there. The Okanagan. Kelowna! Loved it!