Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Whats Goin on!

humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Hey all I just got an email that states that organic food and supplements are going to be taken of the shelves. What the heck is goin on here, first the almonds now this crap? Here is the article. My computer is not letting on the link for some reason, but if anybody could read it and tell me what is up, that would be great.

• Superbeing Secrets * Raw Food, Fitness & Self-Mastery

Hi Vaughn

This is an extremely important matter. Your life and health are under sneak attack by the largest and most powerful corporations in the world.

If you don’t read and respond right away, you can just about:

“Kiss Organic Foods Goodbye Forever”

But there’s much more to it than that. Virtually all supplements will be taken off the market. Your health freedoms are under attack. We are at war but many people don’t know it.

Please read my latest post: Organic Food to Become Extinct. Don’t let it happen!

The good news is that taking action to protect your health and that of your family and friends is really quite easy.

You can read all the details and watch a shocking video: http://www.Superbeing.net/blog.html

To Your Radiant Health, Happiness, Fitness and Freedom, Roger Haeske

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

This is already happening in Europe.If you want a vitamin you have to have a prescription.

• i signed a petition against this. I think this would interest everyone on this site, you can access a video that gives you information on it through the above site. please take a minute to check it out!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Hi Lucy, I live in the UK and there are still vitamins filling the shelves, what do you mean about not being able to get them here anymore unless with a prescription, I haven’t heard anything about that.

Personally, I don’t use them because my food gives me everything I need, but I do take B12 now and again, and am interested in case you know something I don’t and maybe I should stock up on my B12 pills!

• Theres no problem in buying vitamins and supplements in denmark either. Sounds strange and im very sure that its not a EU thing.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Zoe, there is a cientist here in US that said that in Europe the law againt vitamins is already passed. That in a matter of time everyone will have to get a prescription to have them. www.garynull.com on the “Health Articles” you will find an article from 9/1999 “Warning your next bottle of supplements could be your last ”. In the whole world the pharmaceutic industry is trying to take all the vitamins out of the shelfs.They are very upset that people are getting better. In Germany and Norway I heard that you can not get vitamin C anymore from local stores without a prescription.

• I just watched the video at http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_… and it was very disturbing. It is long but I recommend watching the entire video. A summary of what’s going on is at http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_… What’s scary is that if this becomes law, it is irreversible and what other health freedoms are going to be eliminated?!

• These issues have been on the table all my life and will probably not find resolve until i’m long gone. I predict it will be an up and down struggle while the world is learning. It will be 100 years before the world catches up to the raw foodists. Although not extremely neccessary, the only supplements worth taking for the raw foodists are algae, plant based enzymes, and B-12. If regulated in one place, we can get them in another, so I am really not worried, but it is a valid issue regardless. Its already a shame that these things are taxed. The government is telling us they are a luxery while meat and dairy (not taxed) are neccessities. I have adopted a forgiveness policy in allowing my brothers and sisters time to catch up and learn about how great the universe is, then they can relax and stop messing up the works.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

When in doubt? I understand Wikipedia is updated by memebers like ourselves. I wouldn’t count on Wikipedia for facts… only semi-facts.

I was at a mission a few weeks back and learned about a study done by the Medical/Pharmeceutical industry. It was on how much money Americans spent on Alternative Health. They found out it was $48 billion – Frontline, Nov 6, 2003 http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/a…

$10 billion was out-of-pocket and 1 in 3 used alternative medicine. 28% discussed the alternatives with their docors. Their point was that the medical/health industry is tapping into the alternative industry. NIH is studying alternative. And a hospital I went to visit… they have acupuncture available! Not to mention, insurance covers chiropractic care. The only problem with all this kind of care is that it treats the symptoms not the cause… (at least that is what they said at the mission; I do NOT know if it’s true/scientific), massage therapy or chiropractic treatment will temporarily relieve your pain but you always have to come back… they massage out toxins which only come back.

Okay, so this is way off the RAW topic. I don’t really know much about it. But, I thank you for posting and keeping us aware of what could happen.

• RawAllaRawAlla Raw Newbie

Hey germin8, I am a massage therapist and I can tell you that it may be true that massage helps a person metabolize toxins but it is also true and scientifically proven that regular massage offers many holistic health benefits. First it offers a healthy touch relationship without an agenda for many people. Physiologically, massage increases blood circulation, maintains muscle tone, increases healthy immune function, lowers chronic high blood pressure, aids in digestion, grows dendrites, the nerve connection in the brain, moves interstitial fluid and a ton of other great things. One massage is a great idea and regular massage is a great health life choice. I have been incredibly blessed with a 10 year massage practice and I have had the privelege of witnessing some amazing transformations in folks. I also have an inspired network of DC’s, Naturopaths, Midwives, and even MD’s who treat the whole person and respect that healing does not mean curing! People pay for alternative care because it works for them. I can say from personal experience that my clients have my full undivided attention for the entire session, I can not say the same for many visits to a primary care physician. Tiffany Field PhD has done extensive research on the efficacy of massage therapy for healing and wellness. Her website www.miami.edu/touch-research Can give everyone insight about massage at least.

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I have to side wiht RawAlla on this, and say that what they told you, germin8, on your missio is false. It is the medical industry that treats the symptom, not the cause. If you choose to use alternative medicine modalities, such as chiropractic, naturopathy, homeopathy, massage, etc. regularly, it is “preventative” and stops diseases, etc. from coming to fruition. If you already have a disease, etc., it helps recreate balance in your body-mind-spirit, thus eliminating the cause of the disease. I am saying this from personal experience, as well as being an occupational therapist that has moved out of the western medical model to include more “alternative” based therapies in my practice. My patients have done much better once I made that switch.

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

germin, Wikipedia has many articles that are locked to editing, but it is a good reference to see if the information is out there. I don’t put too much leverage on it, especially if it is an article that is open for editing by the public. I like it to see if anything has been broadcasted about it.