Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Meyers-Briggs Personality Test

Meyers-Briggs Personality Test

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

ENFJ is what my answers showed. Hope this helps with your Meyers-Briggs Personality Test interests. You and I are 50/50 the same or different. LOL Thanks, I really enjoyed this info!

• Im EIFP

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

That was fun and surprisingly accurate (I think).

• isfp…excellent work, ocean lady

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

A rare one—INFJ

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

esfp interesting!

• I had to take this test in a college clas a couple of years ago. There were about 100-150 multiple choice questions to answer in order to determine our personality types and I thought it was very interesting and accurate. Then I scored as an ENFP, but was only two points away from being an INFP. They used an actual bar scale/graph for each category to show where in each you scored. The more to either side of the bar, the more extreme/strong one was in that area. The more towards the center of the bar graph, the more one shared of both sides in qualities in that category. What’s interesting to me is that I think I am now a bit more prone to the I (Introverted) side rather than the E- Extroverted. The instructor also emphasized to us that there is no wrong answer/ no wrong personality; there are good traits in each and traits that get stereotyped unfairly in all, too. The test really comes in handy to increase our understanding of how and why others may react, think, or have preferences the way they do, too.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I think I am an INFP but I am on the fence on some the the descriptions. The “I” and the “F” and definates I think.

Yeah, I remember this from psych in college. I would need to retake the whole test.

• I took this test about 10 years ago in graduate school and at that time I was ENFX (X is in the middle of J & P).

I should try taking it again and see if I have changed in 10 years.