Does anyone here make and sell flax crackers?

Hi guys!

I want to send my newly 100% raw vegan Dad some flax crackers to see if he likes them. I’d much rather give my business to someone here than a large company. :-)

Blessings!

Audrey 

Comments

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I will be making them to sell in the future. Right now though I am not ready to be doing things on a grand scale.

Why don’t you make them? they are really very easy! The base recipe is 2 cups flax seeds soaked for 4 to 5 hours, the juice of 1 or 2 lemons, and nama shoyu to taste. (if you still use nama) Then you can add whatever spices you would like. I have made japanese ones before with garlic, ginger and crumbled nori. One of my recipes is for Thai flax crackers. They are really great!! Quite spicy, but you can alsways use less chili peppers!

I am not much of a sales person am I? Eventually I will be selling them on the net, but not yet!

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Hi Audrey, i think i have a flax recipe on my recipe list.

http://rawlifestyleuk.blogspot.com

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

hi audry, www.granolasspecialtyfoods is my unbakery website you can order them from me, i make cilantro lime,sesame soy, and italian they are $4.50 a bag (for about 5 4×6 crackers,depends on wieght) plus shipping.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Seemed like a good place for this—thanks to someone who posted about sending the whole mix through the vitamix before spreading on the teflex sheets. i have trouble digesting whole flas seeds, but much better all ground up first for me.