Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

It's still Luna Blu!

2»

Comments

• Ohhhhhhh I wish I could share a picture of my kitty I don’t have a camera now!! :(

• everyone’s babies are so cute! I thought I would jump in too and share my boy Nacho. he was rescued from Mexico while on my honeymoon. he was only about 1 1/2 lbs or so when we got him. once he arrived home he tried to nurse off our other kitty who wouldn’t have anything to do with him so he tried for the dog who also rejected him. poor guy resorted to “nursing” his back toes and has continued to do it to this day! he is my baby for sure. even though he is “wild” and has QUITE the temper, I love him dearly.

• Izhpt – does your mini schnauzer test your patience too? they are definitely a dog with character if i’ve ever seen one, but i’ve never met a dog so loyal and loving either.

• Wow, everyone has such cute pets!!! lalala, a friend of my family has a dog that looks exactly like yours!!

Luna Blu, I love the new picture!!!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Well, I know you didn’t ask me, but mine tests my patience every single minute of the day! She is full of sass and thinks she knows best. Very headstrong. But so beautiful