Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Backslidden Raw Foodist! Help!

I don’t know what happened! I guess winter happened and I slowly started eating less and less raw food! All of the “comfort” raw foods require so much preparation and/or dehydration time! I prefer foods that take minimal time and effort but taste delicious! I also have a sweet tooth. I like plain ole salads and green smoothies, but have yet to embrace most raw veggies… Suggestions anyone? Also, I am looking at Shazzie’s books. Which ones have the simplest, yet most delicious, recipes? Anyone?

Thanks!!!!

Comments

• snoopy99snoopy99 Raw Newbie

I am on the same boat as you wanna_B_raw….does anyone out there suggest raw coaching? I was going to sign up for one to get consultation and stuff..but i don’t know what to look for. I don’t want to pick someone that doesn’t really have a good understanding of a balanced diet…

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I like Shazzies Detox delights book, it’s the small booklet one she’s sells for

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

perhaps join us in the new to raw section – some of us are logging what we eat everyday, and we’ll be doing another 100% raw week long challenge. This has helped many of us to have the support of others and stick to raw for a week at a time (or longer!)

• Thank you Zoe! I will look into her Detox Delights book! So the recipes are fairly easy? With easy to find ingredients?