Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Somebody tell me!!!

Does anyone have RAW IN TEN by Bryan Au?? Have you tried that mango cheesecake recipe?? What’s in it? Is it really possible to make it in ten minutes? Is it good???

Comments

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I looked into buying that book also. Is it worth it?

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Oh, there’s a cheesecake you can make in 10 minutes? I wonder if this assumes you have all the ingredients ready to go. :o) Well, I’m sure you have to refrigerate it… that’s ok.

• I was tempted to get that as well, but have read some negative reviews on this site (don’t remember the link) and elsewhere. Still, the idea of 10 minute raw meals is just about my speed.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

wanna_B_raw, I just received the book in todays mail, so I haven’t tried anything yet but I’ll give you what it says…. Server 2-3 1 large Mango, 1&1/2 Cups of Brazil Nuts, 1/4 Cup Agave, (twice) 1/2 cup Water, 1&1/2Cups Pistachio Nuts.

In blender make fine powder of the Pistachios, then pour into bowl and mix with the Agave, mix well and put into pie pan, set aside.

In blender pour in water, Brazil Nuts, mango and another 1/4 Cup Agave and blend until smooth. Pour into crust and serve or chill for later. Garnish with strawberries or soaked Goji Berries.

• Thank you SOOO MUCH waterbaby! Do you have to soak the Brazil Nuts?? Please keep me posted on how you like the book! I am considering buying it!

How do pistachios taste???

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

I recently bought a book that might be of interest to you if you’re looking for quick fix recipes, “Alive in 5” by Angela Elliot. It’s not new but it’s a great little book. No cheesecake but definitely alot of great recipes.

• Thanks kevin! I have that one! :-)

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

There was no mention of soaking the Brazil Nuts… I personally love Pistachio Nuts and eat them for a snack several times a week. By the handsful, never have made anything with them.

• Thanks again waterbaby! I will try the recipe soon and keep you posted! :-)

• I made the cheesecake and it is delicious!!!! I made a crust out of almonds and agave though. I didn’t have any pistachios…

My kids loved the cheesecake too!!! Thanks again waterbaby!!! Please let me know if his other recipes are good and quick!