Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ok, poop again!

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

All right, I know we have spoken about poop before, but I have been pooping ALOT for the last few days! I thought I was done with detox. Does it come in waves?

I am not too stressed about this really, better out than in!

Comments

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

whats with you canandians and poop? ;) i think there should be a forum heading entitled “excretions” as many people bring it up! unless you feel bloated i would not stress, but if you do you could try one of those scarey flushes or cleanses….

• Nope, that’s normal Luna and only promtes longevity!! lol omshanti, yeah we need an excretions forum!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Omshanti, Thanks…. I think.

• Has anyone tried the Klamath Lake Blue green Algae, that stuff makes you really regular and cleans out the colon for sure.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Ok yeah, I have been taking a tablespoon of that every day for about 2 and a half weeks now! So there you go! That’s probably it?

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

hey luna,sorry i mesread thought it said you WERENT pooping, oops, eh sounds like you figured it out…its all that good fiber!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

I once was coaching a gal who only pooped like every other week. Since this is what she had been doing for a long time, her doctor said it was “normal” for her. She was having some major health challenges… not a mystery what might be contributing to the health challenges. We were able, fairly easily, to get her to poop once a day… BIG difference!

To poop or not to poop… there is no question! ;)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Yeah, that makes me crazy how doctors are about that! My grandpa, shortly before he died, had the same thing – nurse saying it was normal for him to not poop real often because he never had. He took stool softeners and he would start to freak out if he pooped more than once a day he felt like it was too much and he would stop taking the softeners. Than he would be all constipated and miserable again, and he never listened to me – I was only his granddaughter, after all – what could I know?! I just wish I could have helped him feel better.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

angie~ I understand. It is hard to see a loved one suffer (or anyone or anything for that matter). You were there for your grandpa. You offered a gift. Consider, a true gift giver offers a gift and than allows to the intended recipient to choose to accept the gift or not…

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Yeah, you’re right. Thanks :)

• ardesmond2 – What is Klamath Lake Blue green Algae and is it safe for kids?