Love Thai Food!

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

I adore Thai food and have been working more raw thai recipes into our life lately. Tonight, we had a Saturday evening feast: raw pad thai, curry soup and cucumber sesame salad. It was amazing and pretty easy to make (no dehydrating or soaking). I’m really jazzed about making more raw thai meals now! Do you have favorite thai recipe combos?

Side note: it would be awesome if everyone added the category thai to their Thai food recipes so we could find them all on one page!

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I think it is a great idea to add a thai section for recipes! I LOVE THAI, and have been fighting cravings for a few weeks now. I just tried a raw pad thai recipe tonight that was o.k., but I would like to try a few others until I find the one that really hits the spot!

• Kandace, didn’t you take a raw thai food cooking class? How was that?? As for combinations, I really like to make the summer rolls when having raw thai feasts. The recipe is on here, but I don’t know how to do those fun blue links that you can. sigh.