Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

The best day ever!

Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I have been high raw now for about 3 months. (75% +) For the last 3 weeks pretty much 100%! I have to say, even though I have had a couple days where I have been in a total b@%#*, I would say there are WAY more days full of joy, elation, energy, and just plain HAPPYNESS. Today, I am having the best day ever!

Nothing extraordnary happened, Went to work, had so much energy I was accused of putting pure caffiene drops in my green smoothie for breakfast! Had the strangest day, where every single client of mine was massively late for their treatments. I mean LATE, and I was booked solid! Got home, was greeeted with big sloppy kisses and joy from my mutt, Feasted my eyes upon the most beautiful, gorgeous man on the PLANET (my husband, who is now cleaning the house for me) So nothing too unusual. Quite mundane actually.

But I am having the best day ever!!! Just for all of you raw foodies out there, thinking you might fall off the wagon, DON’T! Life and raw just keeps getting better and better!!

Just thouhgt I would share! :) :)

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Wow! Thanks for your post:) Life IS good! I needed to hear that today – maybe just because I need to keep believing in the possibility of a happy marriage someday… ;) Thanks!

• SarahJSarahJ Raw Newbie

Yeah Luna – good for you. And yes, I agree with Angie, thanks for sharing. The changes are truly remarkable and getting better every day. I so pleased for you. :)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Oh my goodness, angie, of course there is, and I kinda feel that maybe I shouldn’t have said any thing about my man! Some people may be going through some rough times right now and maybe don’t wanna hear it!

I just wanted to illustrate how wonderful raw is! :)

No, PLEASE keep saying how wonderful your life is, by all means! I had someone I know recently say a similar thing – that maybe she shouldn’t talk about happy ideal marriages around me, and I told her that if I never hear about good, happy, successful marriages, then what do I have to work toward? I love to hear it, even/especially on days when it is hard! Thank you:)

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Ohmigod, you come home and your husband is CLEANING THE HOUSE? That IS a special day – well, it would be a special day in MY apartment! To come home and the bf is actually cleaning? Get out- that calls for a celebration!! :) :) I can dream – it would never happen. (he might START cleaning when he hears me come in – but nothing before that).

You lucky Luna Blu!

It is very nice to hear about how happy someone is! Keep it coming! :)

Things are looking up in my life too which is great since they have been very rocky lately! Tonight we are going to a raw potluck! :) I did an experiment and made something totally new (raw coconut licorce strips). I post the recipe later. It’s a work in progress! :)

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

Speaking about how wonderful life is should be encouraged if anything. Great to hear you’re doing so well on raw! Your dog is very cute too. He looks very wolfy.

You know, you guys are so sweet. I felt a little funny after I wrote it because a couple girls at work as I was talking about my loverboy, said ‘we don’t want to hear it, you don’t want to be talking about that around us!’ They siad that becasuse they were going through breakups. i felt a little guilty and crummy. Started thinking maybe I was insnsative or somthing! I shouldn’t be made to feel crummy becuase I have a good life! Sheesh, I guess misery does loves company!

Well, My day wasn’t wonderful becasue he was cleaning, it just WAS!

So thank you guys for actually apreciating me talking about life being beautiful! Every minute of every day is a gift. Every breath, every step, every tear, every time you bust a gut laughing, to love, to be loved, it’s all a gift. I thank God/Goddess, everyday for the privilage he/she has granted me. The privilage of embodying spirit.

Sorry for the sap! :)

I love sap ;)

Raw_chocoholic, thanks for the compliment on my dog. it’s a she btw! And yess she is very wolfy, all 105 pounds of her! People get quite imtimidated when they see us coming!

Phew,glad you like sap angie!

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Sap = Good ;o)

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Love the raw giddies!

• :) yea! what a pretty post!

doubledittlleZ. What a wonderful tolerent kitty!!

Have you noticed no guys have posted! That’s cute!:) ‘SAP, men, run away!!!!’

• I’d clean the house for my woman if I had one! Heck, I clean the house now! But really that is awesome Luna blu – I’m also pleased to hear of such a wonderful day. I can certainly relate. Earlier on in my raw transition there were days I was a complete a$$ and other days where my energy was never ending, I cracked consistent jokes which made others laugh and exuded an incredible amount of positive energy… I knew it as well as others. So once again congratulations.

I write poetry occasionally so this guy right here loves SAP! ;)