Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

EVERYBODY needs to know this!!!

Comments

• I have been crying inside and out since I saw this yesterday. I could barely sleep, and keep praying to Creation for an answer. It is extremely difficult when you learn of it, to contain your emotions. More than that, it is difficult to share the news with other people. I would suggest taking a day or so to gather yourself, before trying to tell other people (or maybe that’s just me.) I know that there are certain people who will without question, call me a crackpot as well. Hippie is more along the lines of what my family uses. But I am happy to take injury and insult, if it means that I could be saving the lives of my daughter, my husband, family, friends, and all of you whom I don’t know…but love dearly. So I think that we should all start a discussion about solutions. The more we talk, the more our minds will try to fit together the pieces of the puzzle. Outside of every person signing the petition, I was trying to figure out how to spread the word to others.

Trying to think of one of the most influential people on television, I wondered if anyone actually knew Oprah, and could tell her personally. Not that she would be allowed to air a program about it, but she knows lots of people to tell should she choose.

Then I thought, ok, how can I spread news around my city and county. Meetups.com and Yahoo Groups have lots of special interest groups locally. I think just about any group would be interested in knowing this, all I’d have to do is join a few.

My next thought was… we should design a flyer, or business cards. With just the link to the video and a request to sign it if America wished to prevent our own nutricide before the end of next year. Maybe people would at least be curious as to what the word meant. Flyers could be handed out a college campuses, with the quote “This affects you.” Or they could be slipped under the windshield wipers of cars at malls, shopping centers…sports arenas. The business cards could be given to organic farmers, and to… um…any groups of people who meddle in politics.

I would like to believe that doing this would get at least a few more petitions signed. In marketing they say for every 100 NO’s, you’ll get 1 yes. And if 1 petition counts for 13,000 contingents in Congress… it would be worth the effort. Who knows, maybe the one person that you or I can convince, will save our lives as we know it.

• Leaflowers2,

Yes, I agree with your solutions.

Here are some solutions you can use and do. I have already done some.

Here is a list from the Health Freedom USA site, for those who want to take more action.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_

• Aspire,

Thanks for the link and Everything You Do!

• Simplyraw,

Thank you so much for your response. I am going to follow your lead here in Florida. And also when visit my mom in California.

• I love it!

I sent the links and videos to a friend of mine, who is a single mother going back to school. She just e-mailed to tell me the topic in her Philosophy class is moral values and politicians. She asked her instructor, if she could add this to the class discussion. Now it has become the topic.

I just had to share.

See it Spread.

• Leaflowers2- I think those are GREAT ideas. It would be awesome to get Oprah on board and/or other big names who care about helping others, who could help spread the word! I think your suggestion to gather one’s self before presenting this info to others is good, too. It is a hard and scary idea to absorb for most people- to think/know our own gov’t is selling out our health and freedom to support the powerful few and themselves. Horrible! You are not alone in your bravery and compassion, possibly tempting others’ ignorant ridicule, by spreading the information in order to help loved ones and even those you do not know, yet care for.

It is so inspiring and humbling to me to see how many others here are willing to do their part and be a part of the solution!

I would suggest following the Meetup.com idea you mentioned, also. Doing a search of “conscious” or “consciousness” will bring up quite a few groups in many different cities, who may be aware of and seeking to find solutions to the big picture of what’s going on, if they are anything like the Kansas City group I am involved in. You can do as little as just being informed by reading things, or as much as you want like actual meeting with others through the Meetup groups. You will also find many local farmers and co-op groups and some raw food groups, too. KC Rawfoods is defintitely aware of the issue.

SimplyRaw- that’s awesome! I’d be interested to learn how it goes. :)

• I’m a Canadian and I emailed the Member of Parliment about Codex expressing my concerns and asking for support. There’s over 4000 members on this site alone, if we all wrote a letter, or made a phone call it’d amount to something!

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

I’m going to start another thread on the affects of irradiation to try to continue the awareness. It was unclear to me how nutrients will be suppressed under Codex and this explains how.

• Agamur thanks and another great idea! If 1 call = 13,000 in their system, then 4000 would equal 52,000,000! 52 million!! :D Please EVERYONE who reads this, spread the word and call, email, or write your congress person and state and local reps to let them KNOW we are serious about stopping Codex. Many of them still may not even be aware of it!

Ok Newbie!

• I may be going out on a limb here, but would it be crazy to think of contacing Oprah about this issue??? She seems to be an advocate for the common people and striving to make this world a better place.

it’s worth a try. however, with her history with the food industry (beef), she might shy away from food issues…

• Maybe if each of us here were to email her about doing a show on Codex her staff (she, no doubt, does not see all the emailed show suggestions) would take notice, look into it, and tell her about it and then she might do a show!

Here is her page for suggesting topics to shows: http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showide…

• Other reason Oprah might shy away from it. She is supporting Barack Obama, not Ron Paul. Ron Paul who is trying to make the people aware of CAFTA/Codex and stop them. It is part of his campaign. However, it does not hurt to send. Maybe if a lot of us sent a letter of concern over Codex, GMO foods, etc., Oprah and her staff would take interest. I am sending one.

• Good point SimplyRaw. Perhaps if enough of us get her attention to have a show about Codex, she will in turn be able to influence Obama- maybe even other political officials – to take a stand on Codex and confront the issue. Maybe it could be a win-win! Instead of one candidate against Codex, maybe many others coming up for election would be forced to step up and take a stand against it- which only increases our odds of stopping it and inceases more awareness! A good cycle. :) (Nothing against Ron Paul.)

• What about Anderson Cooper? (member of the prominent Vanderbilt Family, who is a CNN reporter)

A couple a months ago he did a huge 4 part episode about toxins and how they are effecting us.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/10/22/body…

Here is a link where we are asked “What are we (the people) so unhappy about???

81% say Nation is headed on the wrong track http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/04/81-say-na… or

I say we respond…

• Ahhh, but if you have watched the videos and links. You realize most of the other candidates have something to gain if CAFTA/ Codex is pushed through. However, I do not know where Obama stands on this issue. But I do know Ron Paul is the one who has introduced the H.R.2117: Health Freedom Protection Act.

You have to ask yourself who is watching out for us? And who is in favor of depopulation?

• Yes, SimplyRaw, that is what makes me anxious or nervous about Obama. He has been vague. And I love what Ron Paul does and says on a few major issues- one of them being the Health Protection Freedom Act – but I am nervous about his stance on a few other major issues too, that do not resonate with what I believe is the right direction (or change of direction!) that we, as people and as a country, so desperately need to make. Although I consider myself proud to be an Independent, I have typically voted more Dem since I’ve been able to vote, but now I am truly torn between a Dem and a Repub, wondering who is the lesser of the two evils, or possibly, who is the more enlightened and braver of the two.

:(

And I probably should have clarified, but possibly getting someone well-known with a bit of influence or “muscle” talking about Codex could get major politicians to “expose” their stance on Codex so we: 1) know who is for or against Codex’s agenda; and 2) force those politicians who may NOT know about Codex to become informed and TAKE a stance so we know whether to vote for them or not.

Great idea with Anderson Cooper, too! You rawk!

• Aspire -

This too is how my husband and I feel. I agree in reference to usually leaning toward Democrats and now we too are torn between the two political sides. However, in reference to Ron Paul, only candidate I see mentioning Codex, among some other things. So, we too, do not feel like everything resonates completely right for us. But other things do. It will be a scary and difficult election.

Sorry, if I misinterpreted. I was in a hurry. But what you wrote in your last post was well said. Right On! You are completely right about the influence of “muscle”.

I had a thought tonight and can’t go back to sleep, so here I am…

Last week, our blooming trees were swarming with bees – bumble bees, honey bees, orchard bees, and ground bees. However, I’ve been watching and each day there are fewer and fewer bees. Today I saw 2 bumble bees and 1 honey bee – and I’m looking!

It occurred to me, if I wanted to control the world’s seeds and food supply, wouldn’t I want to eradicate bees and other pollinators? We’ve had an unusual amount of rain this week. We were in drought conditions and are happy to get the rain, but the bees seemed to disappear with the rain. Could it be possible that the clouds may have been seeded with say a bee pheromone designed to kill? That way, Monsanto can save the day with ‘self pollinating’ crops. Create the need, then supply a solution.

You can see why I can’t sleep… I wish it were unlikely, but the more I look into it, the more possible it seems.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

It sounds like the bees are just chilling in the hive because of the rain. That happens everywhere, every year. Then, after a big rainy spell in the spring, when the weather is sunny again, the bees swarm (gather into big clumps) and go find a new place to live (one group of bees for each queen). It is totally normal for you not to see bees for a little while during all this. If you don’t see any bees on your flowers for several weeks or months, that would be more of a cause for concern, although it might also just mean that the swarms went far away enough that they don’t come to your place anymore (not as likely since bees travel as far as maybe 10 miles from their hive to find food).

angie – I sure hope that’s the case. every day my son and I look for the bees. I’ll let you know if they don’t return soon. Last year they did something similar. They were fine, then we started finding dead and dying bees around our yard. Then, for the rest of the summer our yard was eerily silent. We were so happy to see the numbers return this year.

Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I can get some sleep now ;-)

• This is interesting.

We went to Callaway Gardens last week to see the azaleas in bloom. We saw three bees dying on the ground. This week we have found two drop dead bees in our driveway. On Wednesday, at a friends house, my daughter found another bee dying. So she put it under a flowering bush. My husband says it is from the pollen in the GMO plants. You are right, this will be something to pay attention too.

• I thought I would post this. It is an e-mail I just received from Natural Solutions Foundation in reference to Canada.

Copy of e-mail sent….

Hi – I have about a dozen letters from people in Canada and the next Codex meeting is in Ottowa at the end of this month. Some people in Toronto would like Rima to speak there but that has not yet been arranged. I suggest you google Canadian health groups and visit your local health food store or new age center to find like minded people, and then keep up with each other and start writing letters to those who represent you and to those who represent Canada at Codex meetings. Let them know you are aware of what is happening. Much info can be found at our website at www.healthfreedomusa.org . Start organizing and keep in touch!

-Kathy Greene for the Natural Solutions Foundation

Hope this is useful for friends in Canada.

• Newbie- I hope it is just a case of the rainy weather or possibly just a natural cycle of bees moving from different spots to others to hit them all.

There is definitely a bee shortage crisis going on though. There is actually a term for it now, called “colony collapse disorder.” There is quite a lot of media coverage on it lately, too. Experts and farmers cannot figure out why the bees are all disappearing and it will have devastating results for our food supply and the world if we don’t get it reversed soon. You can Google it. Here are just a few examples:

http://vegetablegardens.suite101.com/article.cf…

http://www.celsias.com/2007/03/15/bee-colony-co…

http://frugalliving.about.com/b/2007/05/12/bee-...

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/biztech/articles/0…

What you are feeling, Newbie, may not be so uncommon a thought. Did you know our gov’t has been involved with weather modification for quite a while now- creating rain, creating clouds, drying up humidity with clouds of certain compounds like Barium- which is toxic to humans, environment- and testing over different areas of the U.S. along with releasing out in our atmosphere to test the results? Many people have taken pics of planes flying back and forth over their homes leaving unusual trails that do not match typical planes contrails, nor dissipate like normal contrails (jet exhaust) even after many hours. They are called “chemtrails.” You can Google this too and find lots of info and pics about it.

I feel the disappearance of the bees are controlled by man, whether intentionally or not, and it sure seems very coincidental that it should happen at a time that certain people are doing everything in their power to harm the mass population, control food supply, and keep us sick. I think many of us are seeing/noticing our intuition kick in more powerfully now that we are becoming aware of some of the things happening. Keep listening and considering what our intuition is telling us and, hopefully, we will be able to come up with the ways to stop what is happening- together. This community is just one example of how well people can combine their knowledge and intuition to help each other as a whole!

:)

• Aspire -

I would love to hear your thoughts on “chemtrails” and how they effect our organic gardens. We try to grow our own organic produce and herbs. But in the back of my mind, I find myself wondering why. When they are spraying chemicals in our atmosphere.

Love to know your Thoughts.

By the way, Aspire, I really enjoy reading your posts. Not just on this thread, but on others as well. You are so informed. Thanks for Sharing. I like that we can share our thoughts with each other. It helps me grow. Oh, relating to another thread you posted….We watched ”September Clues” last night.

I was wondering if we could use large conservatories or domes to protect our organic gardens.

• SimplyRaw- Thank you, I am very humbled by your kind words. I, really really enjoy talking with you too. (I know this topic here is not a fun topic at all, so I use the term “happy” loosley but…) I am so happy to find people here that are so open-minded and intelligent enough (out of the brain fog enough) to see that this is really occurring and THEN even willing and ready to try to make a difference and find solutions to helping us all out. It truly inspires and amazes me- people like you! So thank you! And although I wish I were deserving of the compliment you have given me, I still feel extremely new to so much of this information, too. I am still learning about so many things and I am sure there is so much more I am not even aware of yet. I look forward to the day I feel like I know most of what is happening -what has been going on for so many years behind our backs (partly us to blame for becoming complacent though), yet we have so little time now to learn about it as it really is coming to a head. ...Does that make any sense? :) So I greatly appreciate everyone here who shares what they learn, what they feel, etc. because I feel the same as you SR- it helps me grow also. And that is why we are here, I believe: to grow and become better; evolve into better beings through our experience here. :)

As far as growing organic gardens, despite Barium and who-knows-what-else being released out there and coming down on us, I feel it is stil worth it. I am growing an organic garden, too and I will not worry myslef about what may be coming down from our atmosphere at this point as long as I am doing what I can, where I can right now. I also believe it is very important, maybe more so important, that we ask (and believe) our food we put into our bodies each meal to provide us with the vital nutrition and positive benefits. I will also put this positive thought energy into my garden as I work it and the food I handle before and as I eat it. Thoughts, to me, are very very powerful forms of energy that manifest into reality if we believe and intend them strongly and consitently enough. Universal law. So, I think it’s a great idea to have your own organic garden, depsite a few ugly particles coming down that we don’t want. Earth is amazing! If we do our best to provide her organic, healthy, positive needed energy and materials where we can, she will do her best to provide us back with clean, nutritious, and healthy food that effects us positively. A cycle of pure loving intention, if you will. :) BELIEVE in the superior nutrition and benefits of her bounty that you and she have provided and grown lovingly, working together. That is what she (our Earth) wants; to be appreciated and worked with; in compliment together with; us and her- not against! Two sides to the same coin! If we could realize there are ways to have many of the comforts we seek but in a more earth respecting way, we will have found harmony in our environment. We would see much less natural destruction from the earth forces. Our planet would settle down. It has a consciousness, just as we all do. One universal grid consciousness interconnects us all. And we are all one. I truly believe that.

Newbie- I think if you have tha option, sure! It’d be part of doing what is best to your individual capabilities and circumstances in accomplishing! :)

But that is just me. How do you all feel? I believe we all have the answers we seek innately inside ourselves if we can only search deep enough to access them. :)

BTW- I have posted my email addy on my profile. Please feel free to contact me if would like. I am honored to be able to share information and ideas with such wonderful people here.

• Ok, here are copies of the emails I sent to our RawFoods Meetup group orgainizer who is in contact with Dr. Laibow, and her reply back regarding the bills in Congress. I asked for the specific bills. Evidently, the peopl who are in cahoots with the Codex agenda are the ones on the Codex Comittees who go to the meetings each year and then bring back the Codex recommendations to the U.S. and tell the FDA, EPA, USDA, etc, etc what the new recommendations are and push them through as the new accepted guidelines which then become law basically, without going through Congress to get approval.

”Tomina, Here is the email that I sent to Rima with your question and then her response which just came today… My email to her is first and then find her response:

date Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 1:46 PM subject Re: Codex and THE CONTROL AND DENIAL OF SCIENCE mailed-by gmail.com

Hello Dr. Rima!

Community members are asking:

”, I have been telling people over at Goneraw.com about Codex and there is a group that is very interested in what they can do and learning more. They are also spreading the info to their friends, family, co-op groups, and other groups which is awesome! I have many of them who have asked what/which are the 5 bills Dr. Laibow mentions that Codex is trying to get passed right now in our Congress? I and others cannot locate the information on the exact bills on HealthFreedom’s site, nor can I locate any info on gov’t/US Congress bill sites.

Do you know or can you find out from Dr. Laibow which bills, specifically, are being presented? They and I feel it would be helpful to have as more “bite” (proof) to those who are or may be more skeptical of what’s happening.

Thank you!”

date Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:58 AM subject Re: Codex and THE CONTROL AND DENIAL OF SCIENCE mailed-by gmail.com 3:58 AM (3 hours ago)

Dr. Laibow’s Reply:

Codex does not work that way. Codex decisions, led by the US, are approved at the Codex meetings and the ratified by the Codex Commission which meets once a year in either Rome or Geneva, alternating sites annually. Once ratified, a standard or guideline has no meaning until it is implemented by countries. Generally what happens in the US is that after getting whatever it was that industry wanted ratified by Codex, the FDA, USDA, EPA or other agency with jurisdiction in that matter comes back to the US and issues a Draft Guidance bringing the US into Codex complaince. The Draft Guidance then becomes a final guidance and regulations are issues. THose regs have the force of law and hence, become our food law without input from Congress or any other governing body. The Natural Solutions Foundation supports and opposes laws which are of importance to our health freedom. Some of those have a relationship to Codex (like the legislation to allow truthful, science based health information which Ron Paul sponsored and which directly opposes the Codex stand that ALL information about potential health benefits around food and food components is forbidden. Others, like the appalling legislation to “screen” and medicate pregnant women and ones who have recently given birth despite the horrendous dangers of these drugs both to mother and baby, have no relationship to Codex at all. I hope this helps to clarify the situation. Keep up the excellent work!

Yours in health and freedom, Dr. Rima”

If I understand the email correctly, we would need to get the people who are already in deep with Codex’s influence and agenda (whether it is by bribery, the promises of wealth and control to the few involved, the promise of huge profit to certain individuals and companies by what they are doing to us, or whatever) out of the position of being able to control our regulations that are ratified, and/or get the mass public aware of what is happening so we can use our mass numbers to outnumber and force down the fewer controlling/manipulating people and force them to not allow the regulations to go through, despite what Codex desires. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. :)

• Also, that would explain why nothing ever comes up under Codex

• lol kundalalita!

...uhhh wait… maybe more true than we realize! ;)

O_o