Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

SOUR GRAPES?

LMAO and you thought I was gonna complain but no…well actually yes…I have two bags of sour grapes..I was hoping for suggestions as to what I could make with the or how to make them taste better?

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

What about eating them in a bowl of agave nectar? That should make them sweeter?

• I’m so glad you asked this! We have concord grapes that grow all over our neighborhood. In the past, my neighbors and I have picked them to make into jelly, since they are quite sour raw. But this year, I was wondering what I could do to keep them raw. I thought maybe just dehydrate them into raisins, but I can’t wait to hear what other ideas you get!!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

make raisins in the dehydrator

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

What about putting them in smoothies with other sweet fruit and/or a sweetener like agave or honey? Or blend ‘em up, freeze ‘em and have pucker pops. Ha. ;o)

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

BTW, Amber I love your website and I wish I lived in Chico so I could try out that Thai massage! It sounds wonderful. I’m in Ukiah… sort of west and what south? of you. :o)

• thanks jenergy..yeah Thai Massage is awesome if you ever get the chance get one…dont think massage though its differnt..just expect to be surprised! damn sour grapes..I dont wanna make raisins..I was thinking maybe a salad dressing..repalce the vinegar lemon I dont know..I’ll keep thinking..thanks for all the suggesstions.. oh maybe agave and grapes blended freeze and make sour grape sorbet or pops! Thanks! And RawKid Chef AVATAR RULES!! The best show ever made..I am so excited for the next episode..whats gonna happen..do you think he will learn fire bending from Zuko? Im so excited!!

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

ambikalee had my first thai massage last year..the gal got on the table with me, i was freaked out! but sonn i was reveling in all the stretching! ahhhhhhhhh….love massage!

• aw yes..so good…even better when it is tradional on a mat on the floor! Massage is soo good for us all..the powere of touch.. Ok everybody hug someone! Damn computer just isnt snuggly..sending energy hugs out to us all! Peace!