Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

First human-cow embryo created by scientists

MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I almost fell out after reading the thread here on Morgellon’s disease. I heard about this disease awhile back when a news magazine did a story on how it seemed to be a real disease rather what doctors puported to be a psychological illness.

Well if that isn’t freaky enough, read this:

First British human-animal hybrid embryos created by scientists

I am starting to feel like we are all in an episode of “The Island of Dr. Moreau.”

Comments

• WTF!!! This is insane..I dont even want to think about it..whats the purpose of that…what could possibly be gained!

• Wow, this stuff is too weird. I can’t help but think of the things Edgar Cayce (the sleeping prophet) said that seemed so outlandish regarding there having been creature beings here on Earth that were part animal, part human because the greedy and evil humans/beings got to messing around with creation and wanted creatures they could control and manipulate for their own whims and purposes, while the good beings tried to stop it and dissuade the selfishness and greed. This was supposedly before and greatly resposnsible for the downfall of Atlantis and the first great upheaval of the earth (tectonic plates shifting- kind of like what is threatening and said to be happening now with global warming taking place!). Could it have been true and now we are in round II of this silly cycle where we humans refuse to learn????

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Aspire, perhaps he misunderstood the vision and it wasn’t what had happen but what would happen.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

beam me up Scotty

• Newbie, hahahaha!! Honestly I found this kind of disturbing.:(

• Perhaps Dain5000.

Although there is more to his story of humankind’s history that lends me to feel we may be repeating similar atrocities and consequences.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

how freaky…what weirdness!!

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

wouldn’t this make it easier for bovine diseases to jump to humans and vice versa?

• Good point Newbie.

• why did I read this? (Hair pulling, disgusted face making/rubbing…groaning) Thanks newbie (insert depressed sarcasm here) now Ive got ONE MORE thing to worry about!! What is this world coming to? Ok fine thats it! Where is my soap box and sandwhich board? Time to tousle my hair …get all crazy eyed and stand out on the corner yelling….”THE END IS HIGH…REPENT or AT LEAST GO VEGAN” lol just kidding…but if you do see me its ok to ask for a hug..I am crazy but not scary ;)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Aspire, I did not even know who Edward Cayce was until 2 years ago when a friend told me about him. I read up on him and he was an interesting fellow. I do think humankind is failing to learn from our mistakes and we are condemned to repeat them, over and over again.

Ambikalee, I am with you 100%. I drove by the state capital this morning and thought I should get a bullhorn and stand on the capital steps and scream “Wake the f* up America,” but I would probably get arrested and branded as a conspiracy theorist. “Repent or at least go vegan.” Classic.

This stuff is just surreal. It’s like Night Gallery.