spring cleaning

Awwwwwww… doesn’t it feel awesome to have a clean and organized house! When my surroundings are clean it makes me want to keep my body clean with raw foods. I love this time of year. I’m so motivated to eat healthy. I just wanted to share my good times because I just spent the whole day cleaning and organizing the house and I have no one here to say woohoooo to until tonight!!! so woohooooo!

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Woohooooo for you, great job!!! Now please come to my house so I will also have that Spring clean thing going on!!! LOL Wish I had been as industrious as you today, had my sick granddaughter instead… I was probably just as busy but not as productive, house wise that is… LOL

• I agree, it’s great to have a clean house. I just wish my kids would automatically pick up their things!! Good for you and woohooooooo!!!

• Woohoo, indeed!! Now if only there were a class I could send my boyfriend to so I could share the feeling!!

• I am in total spring cleaning mode. I have pulled apart all my closets, and donated clothing, now im trying to put it back together…...grrrrrr….. PS Kids will never pick up stuff, which is why we nag lol.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’m in spring buying mode. I know, I should save money. but i LOOOVe keen shoes, and summer clothes. But on the bright side, i did some fabulous bike riding.

ya’ll inspire me to clean my house. maybe one of these days…