HELP! MRI w/ gadolinium on thursday!

So I have been dizzy for two years and I am finally getting an MRI. The only probably is not only is it raditation, but they are injecting gadolinium into me ( a heavy metal ) which scares me so much. I am not completely raw, but I eat a lot of raw food and nothing processes. I drink a big powdered green drink a day filled with spirulina, kale, sprouts, etc. Does anyone have an idea on what I can do to take now or after to help detox as much of this out of me as possbible? As much as I am scared of the results, I am also scared to have this stuff in my body.

Thank you so much.

Lauren

Comments

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

This made me think of an article on rebounding I read a few months ago (http://www.wellbeingjournal.com/index.php?optio…) they mention using rebounding for chelation therapy and reversing heart disease. Basically rebounding to help remove heavy metals from the body and detox.

Good luck, I hope you get answers and the article helps you.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Cilantro will chelate heavy metal from your body and chorella will bind it in the gut and carry it out. Zeolite (Natural Cellular Defense) would also be good to chelate not only heavy metals, but also toxins

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

i have had two MRIs in app. 5 years and just had very high gadolinium readings. It can do nasty things to your body and I personally would not want to risk it if I had kidney issues. Sometimes it is riskier to not have the MRI. Everyone needs to look at their own situation.

Knowing what I know now, if I had to ahve a MRI I would begin a 2 – 3 month regime of seaweed to detox afterwards. Then when I finished that detox, I would be tested for heavy metals so you will know if you are clean. Gadolinium in your tissues is nasty business. Make sure you got it all out.

Here is a link to a previous thread on the subject – Gadolinium – Have you been exposed? Be sure to read 123’s post, which talks about the brown seaweed chelation. You can find more information online about that method.