Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How did YOU find Gone Raw?

kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

I don’t know what I was looking for, but I did a google search and came across Queenfluff’s ‘to shampoo or not to shampoo’ thread…i was totally intrigued, and although i had heard of raw foods before, this site motivated me to go raw, and do it right (which i didn’t know how to do before). so i went raw and stopped using shampoo and sunscreen and all the rest, and basically changed my life ‘cause of this site!

how did you find gone raw?

Comments

• same, i was google searching something, probably some kind of recipe, and i got stuck here.

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Don’t know how I got to blindguru but there I clicked on raw to see what it was and then from there watching Utube videos saw all these interesting recipes making something out of nuts and seeds and was amazed… Kept on researching and found myself here and just couldn’t leave… I love the people and the recipes and all the encouragement… Living alone and being an only child, I love the “family” aspect as well!!!

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I found it through welikeitraw.com, one of my favorite raw food blogs. :D I found out about the actual raw food vegan diet through galadarling.com, a blog I read a lot.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

A friend I was helping transition to raw and learn how to make raw food, after I had helped her for a while, she told me about some recipe she found here, but she assuned I already knew about it! :)

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

i was googling for a good avocado salad recipe.. and i came across a beautiful photo of avocado, grapes, and sprouts. I wasn’t even raw at the time – but boy was I interested! I went to the store, got the ingredients and scarfed it down. And here I am, addicted to raw and goneraw, just 9 months later!!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Winona – that’s awesome!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Wow, I love this! I’ve never thought to ask…

• www.vegweb.com forums. A couple people mentioned raw (vegan) foods diet, piquing my interest and some of us started talking about trying it and someone mentioned this site. :) Love it!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I found it when I was googling a raw ice cream sandwich recipe, and came across some amazing recipes on here. Then I saw poemomm’s pizza recipe (which cam out soon before I joined) and visited th site regularly. Then a few months later I joined, because I wanted to start sharing some recipes. Of course you can tell I haven’t published any yet….............

• I was googling pineapple smoothie recipes, and found a smoothie recipe on here!! I didn’t even know that there was such a thing as a raw diet until I found this website!!

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

I am not sure if it was my friend Jill that found gone raw or if I did, whichever we found it through googling raw food recipes :)

• I was googling “raw foods” when first considering going raw and found the site. I’ve been hooked ever since. This community has been amazingly informative and supportive during the raw journey. Thanks Kandace and Ray and everyone else.

• The internet basically. Ever since finding this website I have become so much more knowledgeable about food. Before that I was an avid researcher… but up until I found this site, I really knew nothing….