Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

guest star visitors?

ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I think it would be good fun to have invited raw food gurus to come and guest star here for a week or a couple of days, so we can all ask them questions. I’d love to have the opportunity to talk to Storm about being raw for 30 years or to grill David Wolfe about his cacao…

Comments

• You mean inviting a guru to “appear” at goneraw.com? That’s a great idea. I think I like Storm better.

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Yeah that’s what I mean! I think they’d want to, for the publicity, this forum has loads of members!

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

What a great idea Zoe! I like Storm, too….but would actually LOVE to, as you said, grill David Wolfe about his cocao…let’s get to the bottom of this!

• Sure, let’s have more ideas about folks to try contacting, and if anyone can get in touch with those folks, let us know!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

How about…

Rhio, she’s been raw for a long time and she’s very active about raw and “raw politics”,

Doug Graham, so we can get to the bottom of the 80-10-10 debate once and for all!

Jinjee…four raw pregnancies and one on the way, there’s loads to ask her

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

How about Juliano, Woody, Demi, Carol Alt, Sergei Boutenko, Renee Underkoffler

Instead of us just asking questions, how about debates…

David Wolfe v Paul Nison -> on Cacao

Rhio or Alisa Cohen v Doug Graham -> on 80/10/10

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I would like to ask Renee Underkoffler questions about steem food,and also she uses raw cane sugar in some of her desserts.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Love it! We’re definitely into working on this idea. Please keep posting if you have thoughts on who you’d like to see as a guest/new member in the forums. We’re also keen on the idea of adding interviews to our monthly newsletter. Also, if you are able to help out with a friendly introduction, please send an email to support@goneraw.com

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I’d like to ask Juliano about his experiences over his raw chef career – he has changed his ingredient list alot over the last few years, and about raw coffee, d’you know they serve raw coffee at his restaurant!

It would be really great to have someone from a raw food community, you know where they all live together and grow their own food and all be raw together, I am interested in how that all works, but don’t know anyone who is actually living in such a way.

Gabriel Cousins would be good, I’d like to ask him about all the research he id doing into raw food at his center.

That body builder raw fooder, Steven Arlin I think his name is would be a good one for the lads to talk to, how to get a great big muscley body only on raw food ;)

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I was just talking to my husband about whether raw coffee was even possible, so I would love to hear about Juliano’s experiences too!

• Hey there did you guys end up doing this raw guru thing? I read some ideas about getting Storm to do an interview…..you should get both of them to do an interview. I am happy to write to them if no-one has yet…I just got back from a trip to Ojai to visit them and we are good friends…I hung out there place fair bit and was priveledged to be fed and educated by all of them actually…kids included…they are smart little raw cookies :) very creative and nice energy….Let me know if it hasn’t been done yet ok and I will ask them..although I hear they are trying to get more into music and less into the raw thing of late….and for good too…which is great for them and a shame for the rest of us who love them as raw peoples in my opinion…....Love to you all..

• blujett8blujett8 Raw Newbie

hey lexiloo

they are getting less into the raw thing as a lifestyle or as a business? just curious. peace Heather

• Hi I think it’s a great idea. I haven’t heard anything more about it. Is there a satellite channel I can subscribe to that has raw food shows on it? I have directv.