Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hey guess what!!!

I know this is radom, especially becuase i don’t know everyone all that well, yet, but i had to tell someone! I am pregnant! AGAIN!!!

Comments

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Congratulations !!! That’s great !!!

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

How exciting! Congratulations…are you going to try and do a raw pregnancy? If so, I recommend getting JinJi’s e-book from gardendiet.com about raw pregnancy. It will be a great resource.

• Congratulations! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

• congrats!!! yeaeaaeaeaeaeaeaeaaa !!! thats great ! make sure you drink good water

• I’m so happy for you, congratulations!!!!!!!!!1

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

Yaaaay! happy day :)

• Congratulations!! Good luck!!

• Good luck with this pregnancy and congratulations also!!!!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Congrats!! great news :)

• Congratulations! Must be that time of year – Kandace and I (your gentle hosts) are getting married this weekend!

• daisygirldaisygirl Raw Newbie

Congrats to all of you! Ray…be sure to post some pictures, we’d all like to see them!

• I agree! Ray i would like to see some pictures to. And i promise i will keep everyone updated with a monthly picture. I do plan on getting jinji’s e-book. Did you see her before and after pictures!!! wish that happened with the first one! My babies are only going to be 13 months apart, so i think the raw foods are going to help me keep up with them both.

• Does anyone have a link to this Jinji’s e-book?

• daisygirldaisygirl Raw Newbie

doubleD, my boys are 16 months apart (I was pretty much pregnant and/or nursing for 3 years) and even though it was hard work I wouldn’t change a thing. My boys are 20 months and almost 3, and things have gotten a lot easier. Best of luck to you- and get some sleep(if you can), you’re going to need it :)

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Congrats to you and Kandace, Ray! What a great weekend to get married, very pretty this time of year in the northwest! (I am originally from WA state).

• Kiko man the book can be found on her website thegardendiet.com

• Priceless OnePriceless One Raw Newbie

Congrats!!!

• Congratulations, DoubleDlittleZ!!!! You should document/blog how you feel/eat on raw while being pregnant.

Ray and Kandace, now I understand why you guys haven’t been “seen” here as often, you guys were busy for this weekend. Congratulations!!!!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Have a great time this weekend Kandace and Ray, congrats on your wedding! Love Zoe and Chris.

• Thanks doubleDlittleZ.

• Congratulations!!! doubleDlittleZ. May you have a blessed and wonderful pregnancy.

Kandace and Ray, Way to go!!!! Congratulations on your wedding.

• Wow! how exciting, this time of year is the best to be pregnant, you can nap in the hot day time and the baby will be a winter baby right? January (Capricorn like me) or February (Aquarius)?

awesome!!!!
  • italics And to Our Lovely Hosts, Ray & Kandace- I hope your wedding day is wonderful, peaceful, everything you hope it to be. I wish you both the absolute best in your journey through life together Congrats!!!!

• Yup this baby is going to be another winter baby. The down side to a winter baby is all the cloths you have to try and dress a newborn up in. This one should be born in early january so i don’t know what that would make it. Techniqually my due date is new years eve, but my first child was overdue so i am going to assume this one will be to.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thanks for all the warm wishes, everyone! We had a lovely wedding with just gorgeous weather and happy friends and family. The calm after all the planning and fun is pretty cool, too.

And, congratulations to you, doubleDlittleZ. Thanks for sharing your excitement!

• Kandace and Ray,

Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for the future. I only recently saw you were getting married after seeing your recipe for endive and grapefruit segments Kandace. Also besides loving this website which I think is the best raw food website I have seen, I love the websites you have created I visited your business website Needmore Design. If I ever need a website designed and I will, as I plan on starting my own business I will be sure to contact you as I love your style. Best wishes for the future once again :) Blessings, Deasmiles.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi kandace and Ray, Congratulations !!! and many happiness,a lot of health,and everything forever.

• I know I’m a little late to this post, but Mazel Tov!