Kitchen Geniuses: Thank You!

jenny2052jenny2052 Raw Newbie

I just had to take a moment to say thank you to all the brave adventurers on the board who are so generously testing recipes, adapting cooked and raw recipes, creating fantastic new dishes, and sharing their insights in the recipe forums!

Thank you for making it so obvious that raw food can satisfy the most tenacious of cravings and the most skeptical of omnivores! Just at this moment, I’ve got Poemomm’s pepperoni chilling in the fridge, Mopoke/Poemomm’s Macadamia yoghurt culturing on the counter, and Luna blu’s amazing chocolately dream dates prepped for dinner. I’ve even got the sunflower seeds soaking for Zoe’s Cheese with Spring Onions, which I’ve had my eye on, oh, forever! Plus the countless other incredible recipes that are waiting patiently in my recipe box for the next dinner or snack occasion.

So to all the creative chefs, adapters, testers, and commenters: you guys are amazing. Thank you! And thank you again to Ray and Kandace for making it all possible!

Comments

• tdgtdg Raw Newbie

A big Amen to that!!! Thanks to all of you, I can eat raw!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

yes! thank you all! smarty and super kind people abound here!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Thanks to all the fantastic, FREE recipes contributed by all of you talented, amazing, generous raw chefs. I couldn’t have goneraw without ya’ll!!

I’ve got my delicious cream of mushroom soup waiting at home, my chocolate avocado banana mousse chilling in the freezer for lunch, i had my almond banana vanilla chocolate milk shake last night, and i thoroughly enjoyed a cucumber onion lemon olive oil salad for lunch yesterday. Thanks goneraw contributors!!