David Wolf in Atlanta May 31-Jun.1st

lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Two full days, meals included, with David and others. Wondering if others have been to something like this, if it’s worth the $675 if I’m already doing the raw thing well—I don’t really want to feel obligated to buy the latest superfood or listen to hours of sales pitches. Anyone?

Comments

• Oh, my Gosh!

I just received an e-mail about this. I have not had a chance to look at the details, but I had no idea it was going to cost this amount to attend.

Did you hear that? My mouth just hit the ground and I fell over backwards.

I would much rather spend my money on my organic produce! I am sure it will be a motivational weekend, but I probably can get the same information reading my raw books, checking out the computer, or watching youtube. It is rare that we get something like this in the south, but that is just too much for our pocketbook. What a shame. I bet the energy there will be out-of-this-world.

I mean – Really!

• Okay, I just looked it over. From what I understand it is $697.00. But if you order in the next three days you can get two tickets for the price of one ($697.00). Not including hotel cost.

I still don’t think we can afford that right now. Sounds like it will be fun. Maybe next time around. I would like to attend one of these at least once. For the experience.

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Yes. Me too. I know someone that would go with me and i live so close. I’m a little concerned about this new superfood concoction he’s marketing. I really don’t use a lot of his superfoods. Right, a once in a lifetime experience. I wonder if people will be dancing and shedding hempwear in the evening…hmmm.