Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Living Water

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Interesting about the prill beads – haven’t read up on them. There is a machine that makes “Kangen” water – filtered, and you can choose the pH, and the structure is changed so it gets into the cells easier; it makes it I think 6 times as hydrating as tap water. The machine is waaaaaay out of my price range – around $4,000.00 I think. But there is a chiropractor in town who sells the water just for the cost of the supplies used to “make” it – 50 cents per gallon. As far as how it makes me feel, it was worth it to me even when I was paying $1.25 per gallon somewhere else before I found this chiropractor’s office. I have health issues that sometimes make me end up extremely dehydrated very easily. Drinking the Kangen water I drink less water – only 3 or 4 quarts a day as long as I’m eating raw. Drinking tap or RO water, I could drink 4 quarts a day, eat raw, and still go to the emergency room for dehydration. (And, yes, I know this because I’ve done it!)

• UPDATE: I do have to say that for some reason I enjoy drinking this water more as when I was drinking RO water it always felt weird to my pallet. Maybe this is all in my head but so far this has been a good move.

ANGIE funny you chimed in on this because I was just reading about your condition and dehydration…. and it made me think to maybe tell you about the prill beads but since you have the chiro in town with the service he offers which is awesome I think you are on the right track.

Ardesmond – good to know! I am thinking I may buy some of the prill beads anyway, for things like road trips or when the chiro is closed, so I’m glad to know you think they’d be good for me that way :) I’m not surprised you feel better this way – most RO water is still acidic.

• We have had a lot happen in the last week, so I just got around to ordering some prill beads.

We order a 2.2 lb. bag for $50.00, verses spending $15.00 or $20.00 on a 3 oz. bag. (The beads are reusable and can last up to ten years.)

Both Life-Enthusiast and Global Light Network sell the 2 lb. bag for $50.00.

http://life-enthusiast.com/usa/product_info.php…

http://www.globallight.net/ProductInfo.aspx?pro…

We were thinking of putting some in our shower head. I am going to look more into that. The possibilities with prill beads do seem endless.

Ardesmond2 – Thanks for the feedback. I cannot wait to receive ours. It will be interesting to see what differences my family and I notice.

• Update, I have been prilling my RO water and I have to say it has a nice clean taste. I have a misting bottle in my bathroom that used to spritz my toothbrush and my face with the prill water. This stuff was well worth the money ($15.00) I plan on doing the same thing simplyraw and buy the 2lb bag and give them to my family members. Also if you soak your food in the prill water it taste great (nuts, sundried tomato, etc.)

Young coconuts!

Also, I just had to tell you all that I was out of my Kangen water since Friday, because I forgot the chiro is cosed in afternoon on Fridays, and the machine was broken at the other place I used to get it. I drank young coconuts all day Friday, tap water half a day Saturday, then bought some bottled spring water and drank that the rest of Saturday and all day Sunday. By this morning I was dehydrated, even though I was drinking a gallon per day. (I had barely gotten hydrated from the last time right before running out of this water!) I went to the chiro’s office first thing this am, and what a difference! Four hours and half a gallon later, I feel great! Wow! :)

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

I know this isn’t going to be popular and I’m sure I’ll be lambasted for asking the questions BUT the questions begged to be asked. I did alot of searching for objective information concerning ionization of the water and info on this prill product. I could find nothing, not one single scientific, objective study that validated either of these “technologies”. I found as many sites debunking these ideas as I found sites that promoted. I guess my issue lies with all the links provided in this thread that are actually promotional sites. Somebody please show me one single shred of evidence that proves these technologies are nothing more than hocus pocus.

I understand that the quality of available drinking water is an issue and trust me, living in Indianapolis, I have my concerns. I’m not questioning that issue! But I’m suspicious of anything that offers a “simple” solution. Particuarly one that sounds too good to be true!

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Is there anyone out there that could post the PH of their water before and after prilling? If so, that would be really helpful. Interesting that no one selling the product has posted statstics or examples of how prilling changes water PH, or offers a money back guarantee if the water PH does’t become more alkaline. I am inclined to try priling, but I would like to see some PH reports from someone not trying to sell me the product first.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

once i get them i’ll report back. ardesmond is in a better situation to do this experiment if he’s willing.

kevin- you’re right. honestly, i just took waterbaby’s word for it, which isn’t very scientific i admit, but she has an honest face… ;) i thought it was worth a try. i almost never order things off the net, but, well…

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

PRILL BEADS LAST 5 OR 6 YEARS OF REPEATED USE!!! ONE BAG DOES ONE GALLON OF WATER EVERY 24 HOURS!!!

KEVIN7197-I know what you mean, seems like hocus pokus… I will try to get your info if poss…

Meditating-PH before-6.4 and after prill PH 7.2

Pianissima-Thanks!!! Always shoot a straight shot!!! (BLUSHING)

• I only have Ezymedica Test strip for testing the PH of your urine. I will have to purchase a test kit from the hardware store, maybe even have a lab test done, but that is not in the budget right now.

Have NO idea why a double entry without the editing occured here… This is difficult to deal with, our site not working properly… Help Ray and or Kandace????

p.s sorry to have misinformed you about the artichokes. i tried eating one today and it’s definitely not edible! gave them to my neighbor. the small ones are a completely different animal (well, wow, i’ll have to change that expression to be a little more vegan-friendly).

pianissima-LOL LOL!!! So glad to hear about the artichokes!!! Thought I was doing something wrong as it was terrible just mandolined into my salad… Haven’t marinated it yet… Now am wondering if I should or just forget it… Do I understand you correctly, (forget it) is the right way to go???

• Waterbaby did you experience very dry skin once you started drinking the prill water. After some research I understand that you can make your body to akaline and dry itching skin is the first symptom. Which I have been experiencing for the last hour or so. I have to admit I have been drinking a lot of water today as I feel my body has been asking for it.. Which in the past I hated water it was a chore to drink.

yes. trash them. the small artichokes are delicious and sweet. the big ones taste like toxic waste! =)

WATERBABY - what kind od water did you start with? well, tap, RO, etc?

Do you use the same PH paper for water, urine, and blood?

ardes – the strips will measure the pH of whatever liquid you put them in. If you’re too alkaline, you can back off on the greens &/or the alkaline water and add more nuts, seeds & grains into your diet to help balance your body’s pH.

ardesmond-No my skin is great but also use coconut oil as a lotion… Also, rarely am I thirsty since using prill beads… I use a full cup in my morning fruit smoothie and 2 cups in my afternoon green-vegie smoothie… Your glass jar question… If that metal is stainless steel it should be ok… If something other, then I have NO idea if it will effect the quality of the water… Sorry I didn’t respond earilier…

Meditating- I started with tap water as that is my only source before the prill…

pianissima- Toxic waste? LOL oh my, not sure which is worse, (toxic waste or a different animal)... LOL You are so funny!!!

hahaha. ;)

ardesmond, maybe this will help…

Water Transmutation Crystal Pearls and Cupcakes are technology that allows us to make very fine “vital water” from virtually any source, including municipal tap water. Simply place them into a glass container and fill it with water. Allow it to stand some time. The warmer the water, the faster the changes. The Crystal Pearls are not dissolved in the water, nor do they contribute any minerals to it. They are “Yinergy” accumulators and donors, continually recharged from the ambient Yinergy of the world. When Yinergy replaces the energy of common water, the new liquid is technically “just water.” Yinergy molecules are smaller and do not occupy as much space as other energies, so this water molecule is far easier for living cells to absorb. It is a much better moisturizer. Pets, plants and people really love it. Even if a regular tap water source is used, this water will be as vital as the best glacial bottled water. A single package of Precious Prills can save the average family about $1000 a year when compared to purchasing bottled water. Enrichment from this virtual water factory increases the vitality of the home environment both by vitalizing the water vapors in the air and replacing the body?s electricity with Yinergy Force. Even more, the wastewater will take this vitality into the environment.

Twilight products rejuvenate the body through DNA restructuring and by introducing highly absorbable magnesium at the cellular level. These products are fully endorsed by Caroline Myss, Ph.D., world-reknown healer, and by Dr. C. Norman Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. in his new book Holy Water, Sacred Oils: The Fountain of Youth. Immediate results can be seen and experienced with a simple free sample.

Norman Shealy is one of the world’s leading experts in pain management, and was among the first physicians ever to specialize in the resolution of chronic pain. A pioneer in developing safe and effective treatments such as Biogenics?. Over the years, Dr. Shealy’s intensive pain and stress management research has resulted in numerous pioneering treatments. His published works total over 275. His seminars and workshops are given worldwide, and attended by physicians and lay persons alike. He has acted as consultant to leaders in every specialty, including the personal physicians of President Kennedy and President Eisenhower. He went on to establish the Shealy Institute, a center for the treatment and research of chronic pain. It has become world renown for its foresighted therapies and treatments. The term “Yinergy*” is often used by Dr. Shealy to describe a natural feminine influence or energy (also called Life Force) which can be transferred to liquids indefinitely. It is non- electromagnetic.

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

Pianissima- OH MY GOSH! I didn’t mean to question waterbaby’s honesty, lol. I certainly hope I didn’t sound like I was. I like her as well! But I see so many posts that I find questionable. When I try to do the research I find the “claims”, “beliefs”, or whatever to be unfounded. At the risk of sounding like I’m picking on anyone, I now see posts concerning testing the PH of the body via urine strips. I had considered buying a kit until I recently read that this is not a measurement of the PH of the blood. Two very different animals! PH of the blood, which IS a measurement of the PH of the body, can only be done via blood tests. SIGHS….

• Just wanted to update some noticable (and surprising for me) results for anyone considering a water ionizer: I have been drinking the water for over a couple of months and it’s been hugely noticeable to me that I hardly EVER crave cooked foods at all now, starting not too long after I started drinking it! Now I tell myself that it could just be a coincidence. but it is very interesting to me that the only thing I’ve changed is my water and I really do not even WANT cooked food over raw anymore. I am extremely thrilled with this bonus side effect, needless to say. :) And I also do not feel the seemingly little, but noticeable, symptoms of dehydration I consistently felt before switching to this water… and I always drank lots of, and mostly only, water- not sodas, coffee, milks, etc.

I think that anything that helps restructure the water molecules to become smaller is going to defintitely help increase water absorbtion into our under-hydrated cells, which will incorporate greater health for anyone. I like that the ionizer also alkalizes, filters, and adds needed minerals, along with also allowing the options of creating acidic water (good for cleaning surfaces and also plants like it, I’ve heard) and offers the option of selecting purified water. It is a bit pricely at around $1400-$2000 so it probably isn’t an immediate option for a lot of us (I bit the bullet after my dog’s thyroid quit working and I learned how the fuoride in our tap water contributes to that), so whatever you can do to help restructure your water is going to be an improvement upon regular tapwater.

Also, for anyone interested, here is a short video link to a friend who makes his own structured water using a crystal, a magnet, and his distilled water (although dsitilled water needs minerals a put back into it, as it’s been stripped of the good and bad both- so it’s considered “dead”): http://www.giveittomeraw.com/video/video/show?i…

Also, here is some info regarding making structured water using crystals, etc, too: http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/dec3/flanag…

“Patrick Flanagan, PhD, avid inventor and author of the bestselling books Pyramid Power and Toward a New Alchemy, is a leader in the fascinating field of structured water… “I discovered that when I put rubies, quartz crystals, and other gemstones in water and let it sit, that changed the structure of the water and lowered the surface tension.”

- link thanks to Mish at http://www.giveittomeraw.com/forum/topic/show?i…

• Aspire -

Thanks So Much for the feedback on the Ionizer!!!

I cannot not express how ready I am to have an ionizer in our household.

Thanks so much for the feedback, it has motivated me even more!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

What? Distilled water is DEAD water?! Water is not alive. Okay, so I didn’t thoroughly read this forum and the links… but, I do get Get Fresh magazine.

Water is not alive. From what I did read, distilled water doesn’t have minerals (minerals our bodies need). I agree from other articles I’ve read.

It causes a temporary increase of white blood cell count. I’ve got to see the research on that.

But, still… that doesn’t mean water is not alive. I just don’t agree. I do agree that water void of minerals or nutrients our body needs is “less healthful”, but certainly not dead.

At a mission in Colorado I went to, they recommend distilled water that is carbon filtered to make it non-acidic. However, it does lack those trace minerals.

• Germin8- semantics. The term is used to describe distilled water by some experts, including Dr. Clement from Hippocrates. Thanks for pointing out the possible confusion- I added quotes to the term “dead” to avoid anymore confusion. :)

SimplyRaw- no prob! Looks like the site you posted in your first post with “The Alkalizer” might be a great ionizer at a more affordable price! AND it gets fluoride out- wow! :)

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Oh! Got it. Thanks, aspire.

• this might be a bit off topic but…don’t trust the tap water in San Diego. I was there for a few days visiting. I started sneezing like no tomorrow, I got hay fever from the water that has a high content of sulfur, something I didn’t realize I was allergic to until then. Has anyone else had that problem in SD?

• Microwaved water won’t sprout seeds, so i’ve heard, must try this. Tapwater makes a great bed tho, i’ve slept on one for years. I put a silver ring in the cats water after i heard it kept the water fresh, if you put it in a silver jug, could’nt afford the jug.

KEVIN - I appreciate and share your skepticism. I saw several sites advertising “Precious Prills are magnesium oxide infused with Life Force.” Why can’t I just get me a can of Life Force? The information I found that I consider most reliable is the change in the PH of WATERBABY’s water. She isn’t in the prill bead business. I did find a site called Magnesium.com with appears to be legitimate info on magnesium oxide (although no reliable info could be found to factor in the life force). Upon closer inspection, the site is run by the magnesium industry so that makes me wonder although the information seems legit (although the sources for that article are drugs.com and the NIH, which equals a healthy dose of mistrust). What do I know about magnesium?. Prill beads are suppose to be a spin off from a product (perhaps the one called Ocean Forest listed on the left side of the page in the above link). Go to that link and the source is Dan Reid. I have read some fo this guy’s stuff before and I find him very interesting. If he doesn’t know what he is talking about he sure spins a good tale. Not sure what to make of him.

For the sake of personal scientific knowledge, I ordered a sack of prill beads. There might be something to it and vendors just make up these ridiculous product lines to make people OOH and AWH. I will post if it changes the PH of my water or if I can tell if my skin absorbs it differently. I am trying to get off my last Rx for hypertension and I will monitor that as well since magnesium oxide is suppose to have an effect on that as well, if it is actually absorbed by the water. I read that it is “slighty absorbed” by water.

One thing I do want to mention is that if the magnesium oxide IS absorbed by the water, this product MIGHT be dangerous for people with kidney disease as there are frequent warnings about those with kidney disease taking magnesium oxide.