San Diego Meetup

BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Spring is here! It stays light long. Good time to meet new people and play!

For those in the San Diego area (or willing to travel to San Diego) who are interested in meeting others from this site, let’s get together.

A specific date has not been set yet. It will depend on the people who are interested in the event. Most likely it will be for dinner or maybe on a Saturday. Everyone will pay for themself individually.

The place to meet will be The Greenery Raw Cafe in Encinitas, an intimate, yummy raw cafe that is near the beach. Since they are a intimate place, it would be best to give them a headsup that a group will be coming in. If we get enough people, maybe The Greenery will do a special that is not on the menu for us…

If you are interested in this opportunity to meet other from this site, email me and include:

• In the subject: Goneraw meetup
  • Your name on the site (so we know who you are)
  • Day(s) that are best for you in the next 3 weeks (like Tuesdays are good for me, not available on the May X, etc.)
  • Any comments or suggestions
  • Number of people interested in playing (guests welcome)

When a specific date and time is set, I’ll email you the details of the event.

This event came out of a discussion on one of the threads. I hope others will do the same in their areas…

Looking forward to meet y’all. :)

Comments

• of course i’m down for this meetup….and you already have my email addres.

any other san diego area folks wanting to try The Greenery?! i was looking at their menu and i’m super excited about this place.

• jsorensens2jsorensens2 Raw Jr. Superstar

Hey Blue, I just emailed you all my info. I’m looking forward to this!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

mrs.rev BT & jsorensens2: Gotcha both on the list. I’ll wait until Monday to see if there are others that are interested. Check you email on Monday or Tuesday…

mrs.rev BT: Did you get my email from a few days ago?

Check your email (including spam/bulk folder)... :)

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

too bad i’m in maryland

• blue…i’ll check my email…again.

mrs.rev BT~ Are ya hot enough where you are? :(

• gerrrl….i feel like i’m in a dehydrator right now. i’ve been misting myself all day long. i’d probably jump in the ocean if i wasn’t so afraid of sharks. (wasn’t that sad and scary?!)

Remember to flip yourself over half way through the dehydrator time… ;) ... I know what you mean though… I can’t move! I’m thinking of getting some nice cold apple sauce but I can’t move!!! Who turned up the heat?

The shark attack was sad. From what I understand, this time of year is a regular shark pupping time. I think the shark is long gone. If not, it would have attacked the surfers that are out there. However, the guy went doing what he loves!

• debbietookdebbietook Raw Master

Hi Bluedolphin

Aha – thought I’d find you posting somewhere…just wanted to let you know that I tried to reply to your e-mail to me but it kept bouncing, so I’ve popped something on the ratatouille recipe page.

BTW, where’s the link with the missing ‘r’ from raw. The ratatouille page looks OK, and so does the recent post in the bread thread. Can you let me know? (thanks!)

Hi Debbie~ The missing “r” is in your blog link in your profile. Sorry about the email not going through… strange… I was a bit spacey from the heat and I wonder if I mistyped addy, twice! TURN OFF THE HEAT HERE! Bring me some cool weather! PLEASE!

Thankx for replying about the dates. BTW, I saw that you were mentioned in Karen’s newsletter. Kudos to you! Sounds like a great program.

BTW, my correct (hopefully) email addy is in my profile. :)