Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I have a crush on David Wolfe.

2»

Comments

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Zoe, ha ha ha. My husband thinks Juliano is a TOTAL freak.

I have his un cook book RAW, and I don’t know, does he look different now? Becasue what i saw before looks like he would hog the mirror, and take hours doing his hair. ick. NOT my cup of tea!!!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Zoe – my boyfriend said the same thing, but he referred to Juliano as a ‘hot chick’ – he really didn’t realize juliano’s male! but then again, he thought the Hanson brothers were females. mmmbop! teehee.

Ok I just went on youtube. He looks better witht the short hair, but I agree with Winonas BF, ‘hot chick’! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Not interested in ANYONE prettier than me!

• davod wolfe is totally not my thing. i think he’s nuts. my raw crush (shhh… don’t tell my husband) anthony andersen, raw model.

http://www.rawmodel.com

(although… he might be prettier than me!)

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Dave’s totally up my alley. I’d be his “assistant” any day!! Shame I’m married!! ;)

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Yeah, Juliano doesn’t do it for me either – he seems too much like my “gay boyfriend” that would be totally fun to go shopping with or something! :)

queen – EXACTLY! I juat didn’t want to be the one who said it!!

How about this for a monkey wrench thrown into the gears? If I was a guy, Shazzie would be my crush, big time!! She almost is now! Hee hee hee! Cute little chicky!

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

I don’t know why I like Juliano I have never liked girly men either! Maybe it is his energy I’m drawn in by?! Hmmm he’s thinner than me too, another no-no…I wouldn’t want to break him ! maybe I need to rethink this, I am so fickle!!

my new avatar for now! This guy is my number one crush! Everyone we have talked about pales in comparision. Be careful what you say, he is my main man, my hubby!!!!!

I wuv him very very much! :)

• I’m happily married to a very studly dude, but I could definitely have a bit of a thing for Igor Boutenko – mature and very masculine, yummm!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Raw Model is smokin’ hot. I agree with mandelicious on that one.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

This is such an entertaining post. I’m rather keen on Dr Cousens myself but my partner is a raw hunky too, especially when I feed him some of my speciality raw chocolate!!

• Wow! I never realized how adorable Sergei was! So cute. And I agree that Juliano has incredible energy about him… Gosh, I feel like a school girl talking about boyz, lol. I do seriously enjoy reading Raw Model’s website, though.

• I love this post. I also think DW is hot, but I have heard he hits on and then sleeps with people’s wives. The raw model is really really good looking, but too primped for me. It is cool that he is a raw though. Okay girls, let’s get together and have a sleepover!!

• Since going raw, my boyfriend has become so freaking hot. He has thinned and toned, and looks like a totally different person. He looks so hot right now, he makes my tummy flip when I see him. The raw lifestyle has definitely been good for him!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

juliano’s coming to portland, oregon in a couple weeks. i posted it here: http://goneraw.com/forums/4/topics/5389

i used to go to his restaurant in santa monica all the time and see him at the farmers market when his hair was long and he wore half shirts! he's adorable but at the restaurant he runs a tight ship! he's all business and he's always there. the dozen or so times i've been there he's always been there!
  • queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

OMG, redhouse, you are sooo funny! :) I hate to say this but you are probably right – Although, DW didn’t hit on me. :( Honestly, I will partially admit I was a little bit offended – I am damn cute! Normally, I get hit on alot. I don’t think I am “loose” enough for him (ha ha!) – of course, I was with my bf. He definately likes those “party” women I think – and that really isn’t me – I am sort of shy, serious and quiet with new people.

I am totally all for the sleepover! I’ll bring the raw cacao smoothies! :) Whos bringing the Kombucha?

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

LOL, speaking of Juliano looking like a “hot chick,” when I was flipping through his book RAW that I just rented at the library, my brothers came over and were like, “I thought you said he was a guy!”

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

rachel – haha! :D That’s funny! I agree with them as far as my reaction to the pics in that book. He’s pretty cute with the shorter hair on youtube, though.

• lol if you watch Matt and Angela's wedding, you will see David having his face wiped by the lady next to him. Body contact is pretty close. I suspect he's taken girls. : )

• pixxpixx Raw Master

Ohhhh, Gag!!

rofl.

To each his/her own, though. I'm more the John Corbett type. or Matthew McConaughey. Have no idea what they eat, though! If I have to pick a hot raw foodist, I'd say Demi Moore, or Laura Dern.

As for the one's already listed here on this thread... give Sergei about 20 years, and then I'll tell you. Sure, he *is* cute, but oh-so young.

:~)

Edit: You've really resurrected an old one, here, risingphoenix! I hadn't noticed the dates on the posts, until after I responded. LOL.

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

he is quite handsome.

for me though my crush has to be phillip mcclusky.

i think he is gorgeous! :)

• wichtenwichten Raw Newbie

i agree pixx- sergei boutenko is flippin hott. he's funny too- i saw him give a talk in sedona. I developed a big crush there- fortunately hes around my age :D

heres my big confession- i have a bit of a crush on kevin gianni- hes so goofy and energetic- thats sexy too.

• Well, David is cute and I so had a crush on him starting out, but nowdays, Daniel Vitalis is No. 1 :)

• David's hotter than New Mexico in August. All them enzymes buzzing around. He has to be the most alkaline RawV out there. He should talk more about water though. Why drink it and what kind. I am a kangen water fan, best stuff on the planet. kangenwaterblog.com

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

I think Douglas Graham looks great. The other ones, eh, not so healthy looking to me.

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

P.S. I'm not saying sexual attraction. :p