Pains during a fast...

I started a 3-day fast yesterday, so this would be my second day. I’ve been having pains, like all along my rib cage, or at least it feels as if the pains are around my ribs. I was also having sharp chest pains, that I could feel in my left arm, but it only lasted for maybe 30 seconds, and has stopped. I actually get both of these from time to time: unidentifiable pains somewhere around my ribs and unexplained, brief pains or uncomfortable abnormalities in my chest. But I haven’t experienced either in a while, and the pain around my ribs is pretty bad. I was wondering if this was because of the fast? Has any one else experienced any thing similiar while on a fast?

Comments

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

the first time I ever did a cleanse, I had pains. But I think it had to do with my liver etc. Organs in that general area producing bile and/or getting rid of stones etc. General cleansing. Drink lots and lots of water. And if you fast allows, apple juice. Just incase it IS stones or something, the pectin softens them.

• jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

Defiantely gallstones-I’ve had the same problem. Google gallstone cleanse, basically epsom salts and olive/coconut oil. I did one flush and got allot of stones out. Thast was a few months ago. Now I’m feeling those pains again, so I need to flush out more-it takes more than one time!!

• The pain around my ribs is gallstones? Doesn’t one need to seek medical attention for gallstones? Excuse my ignorance, but how does one “out” gallstones, like, how do they… come out? The epsom salt is a problem for me; I tried drinking a dose of epsom salt, and spent the rest of the day on the verge of vomiting, I was so nauseated. Just thinking about a glass of water diluted epsom salt makes my esophagus fill with bile and heave with the recollection. I had to down a considerable amount of Pepto Bismol before the nausea subsided. Ha, it was not a pleasant experience…