Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

No Nut Category

RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Hey Kandace, Ray. Would it be a good idea to add a category for No Nut recipes? Just thought it would be a good place where there would be cool recipes for people who don’t eat nuts. :)

Comments

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Great idea! Categories are generated by you as you add recipes; if you start putting your recipes in a nut_free category, it will show up! I just added this note to the blog and started the category by tagging one of my recipes. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Thanks very much kandace! There are already two recipes in there! :)

• Hello,

Where can i find the categories? I am trying to find the nut free ones – i am very interested in that as well. I do not have a problem digesting fats, however, i dont want to go overboard with them!

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Yay!!! I’ve been wanting a category like this for a while :)

Hey feebee45, you can just click to link in Kandace’s post in this topic. Otherwise, stRawberry has a good suggestion.

• in my experience, the more i’ve cut down on nuts and heavy fats in general, replacing these with more fruit, the more that crystal clear raw food perception has become a reality.

I wonder what it would be like if all raw foodists cut out nuts…............