Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

recipe link rawfreedomcommunity

WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Yes, I feel that i’m betraying my precious goneraw in sharing this link. But, most of you would probably find it sooner or later:

http://www.rawfreedomcommunity.info/forum/forum…

nummy pates, apps, breads, burgers, and so on.

Comments

• Don’t feel bad , I have seen this site before and of course we all more then likely look at some other sites, but you can’t get what you get here as far as everyone being a community… Thanks for sharing….

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

giving out a recommendation to mcdonalds.com, now that would be an act of treason!

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Luckily, we aren’t in competition with anyone. Just spreading the love!

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Ha! Daniefon, that was funny!

I opened up this thread with trepidation, kind of expecting more controversy like the “is-she-a-kid-or-an-adult” and “you-know-who-is-overweight” threads… heh. So relieved it was just a website recommendation!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Hehe jenergy – I just wanted to stir things up. I thought it was a pretty funny thread title. a traitor on goneraw – i changed the title though to avoid confusion.

It’s just a joke, by the way… I know it’s fine to post about other sites. Except for McDonalds, Arbys, KFC, Pizza hut, meatanddairyisdelicious.com, ineedasteaknow.com, rawvegansaredelicious.com, and so on. : -) Lol!

Do something silly ya’ll, don’t get too serious!