Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

"milk" chocolate?

I would like to make chocolate fudge or similar, but I don’t like very much the strong taste of chocolate (I used to eat milk choc, and dark one didn’t like too much) is there any way to mock milk choc? Thanks!

Comments

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I think extra coconut oil, maybe, or non-GMO soy lecithin… maybe extra cashews?

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I have started making chocolate milk (drink) creamy by using young coconut meat. I’m thinking maybe you could make the walnut brownies from this site and use young coconut meat in it (and less chocolate powder) to make more of a milk chocolate flavor? You would just have to be sure you can really blend the coconut meat smooth, like in a vita-mix. I’m going to have to try it sometime, too – that’s sounding good!

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

Thanks a lot!!!

I think that one day I’ll break down both my blender and my coffee grinder!!!!! I have not a vita mix, but…well, they are still alive!!! (The main problem is that I can’t get nut creams, comes out something like nut flour)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Try my “chocolate ice cream/pie filling” and maybe start with less chocolate powder. It isn’t fudge, but it works in any strong blender & it’s really creamy & yummy! Making it into a pie helps cut the richness, too. You also wouldn’t need as much agave if less chocolate powder.

Thanks angie!! your choc ice cream sounds fantastic!!! I will try it, if possible this weekend.

• SystemSystem Raw Newbie

add vanilla. check my chocolate recipe.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Make some really concentrated almond milk and add a bit.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Use carob instead of cacao, mesquite also has a lovely mild chocolately flavour.

www.rawlifestyle.co.uk

Thanks! Mouthwatering suggestions!!

I think concentrated almond milk could help my blender.

I love carob!! I remember when i tried it for the first time, was exceptional. I think that carob seeds are a legume, but not sure…