favorite online stores?

nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

I want to buy some bulk nuts, some maca and cacao powder and some nama shoyu. can someone recommend an online store with good prices and good customer service? There are so many choices out there! thanks!

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

www.sunfood.com is the only brand of cacao I use any more, as the other brands make me sick and don’t give me the medicinal benefits I am used to getting from raw cacao. They also sell maca and truly raw cashews.

www.realrawfood.com sells all kinds of nuts (they say they are all really raw), which I haven’t ordered yet, but I plan to order in the next few months. I am really stocked right now.

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

thank you angie i want to buy bulk as it’s getting way too expensive to get my nuts at my local store. I will look at sun food and realrawfood!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

www.rawguru.com sells a whole bunch of goodies too, premade raw peanut butter cups, jackfruit jelly cups, unslated sundried tomatoes, and even no chemical young coconuts, though they are expensive.

• humanimalhumanimal Raw Newbie

highly recommend buying some Navitas Naturals products from Amazon.com. They has a two pack deal on cacao nibs or powder for $25.00. Dont let the price make you wary. Their cacao is so smooth and rich! They also have a 2 pack special for really raw cashew nuts. They taste different from other cashews and are much larger in size. They are very creamy and rich in taste. You could also visit their website for even more exotic superfoods.

www.navitasnaturals.com

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

wholesale-almonds.com for really raw almonds from california. $50 for 10 lbs (i got free shipping, check their “specials”)