Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Bunny Berry's 100 Day Raw Food Challenge

amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I just discovered this at www.welikeitraw.com. A fresh FUNNY fearless new voice in the raw world, definitely worth a look: http://bunnyberry.blogspot.com/ You’ll get a kick out of her 30 day raw tribute video set to Barry Manilow. Enjoy!

Comments

• I just watched a bunch of her video blogs on YouTube yesterday—she’s a hoot!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Yeah, I’m finding them easier to watch on You Tube.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

she and i are both one month raw! whooo-hoo!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Sounds like it’s been good for you!

• I have enjoyed the first 10 videos from Bunny Berry so far! I see that she just signed up 2 hrs. ago! She is a lot of fun and I love the fact that she is close to my age! It is nice to see all the youngsters getting healthy on raw foods, but sometimes is is harder for the older crowd to take the plunge! I must say that I am still struggling! Go Bunny!

• Aw, thanks guys! I’m having a blast so far.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Hi Bunny! I love your video blog. I am going through a very similar process. So glad you are here!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I just watched a few of your vid. blogs! You go girl! I am glad you joined us here at Gone Raw! It’s a real great support system!

I love your blogs btw. You are too cute! :)