I met David Wolfe

Last year when I was searching for info. I saw a Google Ad saying “Study with David Wolfe”, so I clicked on it, and it took me too this sight that talked about this school where David Wolfe was a visiting teacher. Long story short I sighed up for the school and he come to New York. He gave this great talk and then that night there was an event for the Fruit Trees Planting Foundation. I got to talk to him and tell him that I love him. Seriously the man had nothing but warmth and good karm all around him. He gave me a hug and I took a picture with him on my phone which turned out really bad, but I kept it anway. After that I got to talk to, who I think was his editor. She was wonderful and then David came up and talked to her and took back a copy of Amazing Grace with her markings on it. It was really cool. I have nothing but good feelings for that man and I wish him the best.

And by the way, people call him Avo… like Avocado. He said if you were walking down the street he is more likely to answer to Avo then David…

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

that’s cool, i wondered whether he would be as vegan-peace-hippy in person as he presents himself on his website and so forth. nice to know.

• He is the coolest!

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

That’s cool! I used to live in the same town as the Boutenkos. They’re pretty cool too.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I feel ashamed for his actions concerning Arshavir Ter Hovannessian’s great work. No amount of cuteness or whiteness will change that.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

Alix1962, please tell more?